34. Nothing has Changed

"Dakota who is---" Carter asked

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is that your kid? Brandon is definitely cuter."

"You can't come in."

My blood was now boiling.

She completely disregarded what I said and pushed her way inside the house.

"Get out of my house you roach." Carter yelled at her.

"C---"

"How the hell did you find me?" Dylan asked.

"Oh so you had twins?" Hayley asked me in disgust.

"Carter please take the twins away from this snake." I asked. Carter nodded and grabbed Elizabeth and Sebastian and left.

"Is this why you've been missing, Dylan?" Hayley asked.

"It's none of your business."

"You're wrong I'm your wife."

"No, you're wrong. Dakota is still my wife ." Dylan said.

"Is that how you speak to the mother of your only child? Because we know that those kids aren't yours, they're bastards."

Whatever self control I was holding onto I lost. I lunged at her but Dylan grabbed me right in time before I was able to rip her eyes out.

"Don't you dare speak about my children that way. Don't you dare go near them. Don't you even dare breathe the same air they breathe or I will rip your eyes out." I threatened.

"Dylan you really couldn't keep it in your pants?" Hayley laughed.

"Hayley, leave before I let Dakota tear you to pieces."

"Oh I'm not leaving. I want to see get a closer view of the kids." She began walking towards the rooms.

"Dylan you promised she wouldn't come near our kids." I whispered.

Dylan let go of me and before I knew it he grabbed Hayley's arm and started dragging her towards the door.

I felt relief wash over me as I saw that devil get away from my kids.

"Why can't the kids meet their step mom?" She asked while being dragged out.

"Because you're not their step mom. They have a phenomenal mother right now they don't need you. You should take pointers from her because god knows how much of a horrible mother you are to Brandon." Dylan said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not taking pointers from a whore who slept with a man who already was expecting a child."

"For gods sake she's my wife. I could sleep with her right now if I wanted to. Not cause she's my wife, but because I love her. Hayley you were a one night stand, it's over. You're nothing to me. Nothing! Now leave before I drag you not so pleasantly all the way home, so you can pick your bags and go."

"I'm not leaving without Brandon." She glared at him and he finally made it to the door and let go of her arm.

"You dare to touch my son, I will destroy you." Dylan sneered.

"As for you, you whore, watch your back and your children." She smirked.

"Anything happens to my children I will kill you." I said Hayley threw her head back and started laughing.

Dylan slammed the door in her face.

"I need to make a call."