The Return of Rambo-Spike-Kong89

authors note: ah, well...

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"You two!"

Elodie blinked. This was possibly the strangest thing she had ever seen, and that was saying something.

Hermione and Ron were huddled in the corner, Snape was lying unconscious in an old four-poster bed, and Professor Lupin was clutching the hand of a man that Elodie recognized: Sirius Black. Harry was in the center of the room, wand raised to Black's throat.

His eyes weren't wide and crazed as portrayed in the newspapers, they were cool and had a trace of humor in them. He was the one who had spoken, as if he knew Elodie and Fred.

"What in Merlin's bloody balls..." Fred muttered.

"You're saying you don't recognize me?" Black looked between them.

"You're Sirius Black." Elodie said blankly.

"I prefer Rambo-Spike-Kong89, but Sirius is fine." He grinned.

Elodie's jaw dropped. Fred looked like he was struggling between happiness at finding his dog and the horrible realization that his dog was a raving murderer.

"He's an animagus." Hermione whispered.

Fred and Elodie both put their wands up, pointed at Sirius and Lupin.

"What are you doing here, Professor?!" Elodie turned her attention to Lupin. He shook his head in a "not now" fashion, and gestured them to where Ron and Hermione were huddled.

Fred and Elodie crept to the corner of the room, not taking their eyes off Sirius Black. A black dog, of course. It all added up, in the worst way possible.

"What are you two idiots doing?" Ron whispered angrily.

"We followed Snape! Thought maybe we would find a secret stash of hair grease, but it's just you wankers and a serial killer." Fred sighed.

"He doesn't seem like he wants to kill us, honestly." Elodie glanced at Black, who was talking to Harry in hurried, serious tones.

"Tell that to my leg!" Ron said indignantly, showing them a large gash in his shin. Elodie winced sympathetically.

"He did that? As a dog?" She asked.

"He seemed much nicer when we met him." Fred frowned.

"You met him?!" Hermione gasped.

"We didn't know it was him, we just thought it was a stray dog!" Said Fred defensively. "He was cute."

"Fred, honestly." Hermione said. "Don't call the murderer cute."

"Not a murderer!" Sirius spoke up. Harry was looking quite confused, after their conversation, but less furious.

"Who killed those twelve people, then?" Elodie said, and regretted it instantly. Don't be rude to the murder, Elodie.

"Him!" Sirius pointed a shaking finger at Ron. "And he's going to pay for it."

"Me?! I didn't-" Ron gasped.

"Not you, your rat!" Sirius snarled, glaring at the large grey rat clutched in Ron's fingers.

"Scabbers?" Fred coughed. "But he's been in the family for-"

"Twelve years! Curiously long time for a common garden rat, yeah?" Sirius cut him off with a raised eyebrow. Ok, maybe now he looked like he wanted to kill them.