🍃Fourty🍃

"Mommy!" I heard David yelling. We were at Rey's house because he it was time for him to keep him. I quickly rushed up to his room to see what was happening. Opening the door I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

"Why were you yelling?" I asked but his back was turned to me, too busy digging through through the toy box. "And why are plates,cups and forks in your room?"

"Sit down." He said pulling me with one hand behind a plate on the floor.

"Daddy!" He yelled once again.

"Stop shouting."

"What is it?" He asked coming through the door.

"Sit down." He said pulling Rey to the place in front of me.

"Are you playing restaurant?" I asked drinking the water that was in my cup

"No. I'm playing love coach." After hearing that the water flew down the wrong hole.

"Your playing what?" I asked after catching my breath.

"Love coach. Now mommy stand up."

"I think we've done enough playing for now. Don't you think so?"

"We haven't started yet." He whined.

"Let's play a different game then." Rey suggested.

"Or watch a movie." I added.

David mood changed and he became uninterested. Sighing I agreed to play one game of 'love coach'.

After ten minutes of enjoying the wonderful meal of plastic and water plus my sun wanting to be a love coach, he finally said the game was done.

"Sit back down." David said to us.

"You said the game was finished." 

"You guys hadn't kissed yet. So we will still play."

My eyes widened. We hadn't what??!! It's good to see him away from the tablet for a while but I honestly would put him back on it. But then again he'd probably come back to me with things like this.

"I think we've played enough for today David." I said yawning, and Rey soon catched on to I was doing and yawned also.

"Yeah it's almost your bedtime."

"Will you two put me to bed then?" He said with puppy dog eyes, and a innocent smile. There was some form of mischief behind that smile.

"Sure. Go change into your pajamas."

After he dug through his drawer he managed to find a paw patrol onsie, that was yet another gift from his beloved aunts. One of these days am going to go through his closet both here and at home and take half of his clothes to a charity and people in need.

"Finished." He said jumping up on his bed. The muscles in my leg hurt like heck after sitting with my knees bent for the past 20 minutes. I got up and sat on his bed to the left side. He patted on the other side for his father to go there. His bed wasn't big, Rey and I were like slices of bread and David was jam or peanut butter.

After fifteen minutes of constant chatter he fell asleep. I followed suite soon after.

At 3 in the morning I woke up and David was no where in sight. Trying to move I was pushed back by the weight of a hand. I looked up and saw that Rey was asleep. All of a sudden heat creeped up on my cheeks. So the love coach game wasn't over then?

"Shhhh their sleeping." I heard David's voice behind the door.

Slowly the door started to move open, immediately I closed my my eyes fake sleeping.

"How did you do that?" I heard Tonio voice asked. Thank heavens the light was off because my cheeks were currently pink.

"Aunty do you want me to play love coach with you next?" I heard David ask that question was mostly direct to Alexandra.

"No, I'm good. Vámonos, before we wake them up." I heard Alexandra say.

"And you need to go back to bed. You can sleep with me." Alejandra said after that I heard camera snapping.

"Wait let me kiss mommy's cheek." I heard little footsteps running over to myside. I feel loved, I put my hand over my heart in my imaginary version of myself. "Goodnight." He said then the door was shut after a while.

Having no other choice because I couldn't move I slept. Like a baby too, didn't wake up 10 in the morning. On a Monday morning.

Now David was late for class and I was late for work. When I opened my eyes I was alone in the bed. Wondering out the room to the kitchen I found everyone in there.

Three people were rewatching a video on Alexandra's phone over and over bugging Rey in Spanish. Rey was obviously annoyed but David was too busy separating the marshmallows from the lucky charms.

I walked over to the three to see what was making them laugh so much. They were watching a video of me sleeping. In David's bed and not alone. Since everyone was busy occupying their selves I went and occupy myself with 2 spoons of David's cereal.

"Hurry up and eat so you can get ready for class."

"Grace I must commend you on your son's accomplishment." Tonio said getting his coffee cup sitting before me.

"I will take your other leg, if you say another word about it."

"Calm down. I was only going to say he has a chance working with Cupid. You know fixing the arrows that missed." He whispered the last part for my ears only.

"Tonio I have work to go to and David has summer class that started a few minutes ago. Go bug your sisters."

"No it's father daughter day. He has our dear hermoano here though." Alejandra said as she and her sister disappearing from the kitchen.

"I have things to do today. Important things too." Rey said disappearing  too.

"I have a brother." I said after seeing his siblings didn't want anything to do with him.

"I'll get myself ready then."

David came down the stairs with his tablet in hand charger and his shoes. We went out and waited in the car for him to come out.

"Bring me to your work place I heard you own a hotel." He said throwing himself back into my passenger seat.

"I'm going by my house first."

Under Tonios casual shirt and jeans were 2  different set of clothing. Not his underwear!"

"Don't mind me I'm going to the pool." He said leaving the office.

"Sir I'm working. You don't go to the pool for free."

"I'll pay, after seeing how much I enjoyed it here." He said running to the pool that wasn't even close by.

Opening up my laptop I was greeted to 5 different emails from the same email I thought I had put on spam. Wonderful.

𝔸𝕟
Instead of a time skip for this chapter I'll do it in the next. Sorry for the late update, hope you enjoyed. Stay safe, God bless. This is also late but happy new year ❤