🍃Thirty-Five🍃

Rey's POV

20 minutes after the dinner Grace took her gift and disappeared into somewhere in the house. Since nothing was going on I felt like I was ready to return to my house. I didn't know wether or not to leave David,so I disappeared down the same hall Grace did. I came up to a slightly ajar door with sounds coming from the other side. I gently pushed the door open to be greeted with nothing.There was another door, so I opened that one as well. I could we Grace from where I stood.Without knocking.

"Grace should I kee-" I was cut off because I walked into the bathroom where she was emerged under the bath colouring thing David picked out for her. She sunk deeper into the water when she heard me."Shit sorry!" I said leaving the room closing the door.

"Rey? Don't open the door,but what was it you needed?" I heard her call as I was bolting out the door. I didn't have a problem with her calling me by my actual name so I didn't deny my name being Rey.

"Are you keeping David or should I take him?"

"Ask him. And please do learn how to knock, ok?"

Ok was all I said before leaving.

"David!" I called to seeing as he wasn't still around the table

I saw white socks sliding across the marble tiles. After regaining his balance he turned to me with a raised brow.

"Are you staying or are you coming with me?"

"Staying?" He responded but it sounds like a question more than answer. "But you have my tablet..." After his mini debate with himself he decided to come with me. Only because I had his tablet. WOW!

"Go tell your mother your coming then." I told him then he started sliding in his socks across the floor. When he reached the corner he knocked into the wall and quickly started walking to the room with his mother.

Goodbye shouldn't take you 15 minutes to say to a person. I was sitting alone being the social outcast standing by the door looking at the time as a minute passed by. After the next 5 minutes and 5 more after that I disappeared down the hall to the room where Grace was in

Obviously remembering to knock I knocked and heard splashing before come in. Grace was still in the bathtub but with David. Me being a gentle man I turned my back but was faced with a mirror. So I turned back to her looking around the bathroom instead of at the bath.

"David said he was coming back with me,is that option still up?" I told her  her seeing as he was asleep in the glittered water.

"You can get him on the weekend or tomorrow if you like." She said using her hand to brush hi hair back.

"Ok then. I'll be going now, Good Night." I said leaving the room. Alejandra and Alexandra were already in my car doing what ever madness they do best.

We drove home and went in the house. Since I missed the football⚽ game that was at 5:30 they had a recap at the present moment that I was planning on watching. I fell asleep on the sofa.

At around 3am there was a knock on my front door. I went to answer it,to my surprise my brother was at the door along with my father.

" Perché non mi hai detto che ero uno zio testa di cazzone!" My brother said after boring through me into the house. (Why didn't you tell me I was an uncle!)

"Hello to you too."

Closing the door after my father and their luggage had entered I joined them at the island.

"Where's my grandson?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"At his mother's if you came earlier you would have seen him." I told him. Remembering his tablet was with me I told them that they might see him tomorrow.

Dah next day

M

y brother was vexed with me for not telling him he had a nephew. He kept up the act until my father told him to stop. He later became a pain in the arse to me.

"Go answer the door and come out of your Fratello ear." My father said to Tonio after a few seconds he moved to go answer it.

Grace's POV

I knocked on Rey's front door because David's tablet and some of his other things were here. As soon as the door open he walked into the house like he owned it.

Beh, scusiti?" A brown haired person who I had never seen before spoke. Apparently surprised by David's actions because he went upstairs as soon as he was in the house.

"Sorry about that. Is R- Blake here?" I asked when he turned back to me.

Clearing his throat he answered me "Yes he is" He had a thick accent. "Rey un bambino e' appena entrato di sopra e una signora sta chiedendo di te. Papà le ha anche detto che è il nome. " He yelled in a language that was for sure not Spanish. Rey a child just broke in and is upstairs. Papa he has a woman out her and her told her his name.

I saw Rey leaving his kitchen the same time David's was running down the stairs. This child doesn't learn. He ran down a flight of stairs since the start of the year and coco (idk what other ppl call the bump, swelling you get on your forehead after you fall. Until I google it it's coco).

"Mommy I don't see it." He said ready to skip three steps. When he falls am not going to look at him. Lucky for him he landed on four. "Daddy where's my tablet?" He said ignoring the presence of the other males in the room.

"Same place you left it. Grace this is my brother Tonio and my father Antonio. Tonio and PaPà this is Grace La madre di mio figlio ( the mother of my child.)"

"Can you people stop the foreign language. I didn't part take in modern language." I said when the started having a conversation that I couldn't understand.

"That's my nephew?" The brown haired man asked I was confused because I didn't know who he was.

"Grace that is my brother and this is my father."

It would be nice to learn his side of the family since he is David's father after all but now? Seriously!?

Hey lovely people. Thank you for being patient with me on the update, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Looking over the story I've decided to make a few changes because the timeline sucks. I'll be changing Grace's birthday to August and if I change anything else I'll tell you. Why am if hanging it. Grace's mother's body was supposed to reach in a month not a couple if days. But hope you enjoyed stay safe and be blessed. While you wait on my chapters to be updated you can go check out books by friskriel she been mah biggest supporter but entiways see you next chapter