🍃Thirty-Four🍃

I'm my deep deep sleep I was awoken by the sound of my ringtone. Scars to your beautiful is a beautiful song, but extremely annoying to wake up to. Ignoring it I tried to go back to sleep, but whosoever this was. Apparently didn't care.

"Hel-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GRACE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The voice yelled into the phone.

Even though it's my birthday. Couldn't this person wait until 7, 6 am.

And the singing continued. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU. MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU. MAY THE GOOOOD LORD BLESS YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW!? HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!.

" Child, sir who ever this is. I have a sleep appointment in the next 10 seconds. So if you don't mind I'd like to get going.''

"Ok you get rest. I'll won't wake you up by phone call." The voice I later identified as Alex spoke.

He hung up and I then continued to sleep. A few minutes. Like about 30 or so there was movement in my bed. The other side sank when the weight was put down.

"happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you dear grace happy birthday." The voice said in a whisper.

"Alex go away. You could be the last person to tell me happy birthday and It'd still be appreciated."

"Well get up. And let's go celebrate!" I didn't sleep with a sheet in the summer this child plugged out the fan. Immediately the hot summer breeze started blowing on me.

"Where's your birthday suit?" He said as he begun to dig through my closet. Since he didn't find it he went over to my drawers. He was a gentleman and went through every drawer but the underwear drawer.

"Where is it? He said after an unsuccessful search.

"I didn't buy any."

"At 17 years old you lost the coin tost to your twin brother Malik on who would be buying the birthday outfits. To my knowledge you lost and was dressed like a malnourished cow and your brother was dressed like a nourished cow. I still have the picture in my phone if you need a memory refresher." He said unlocking his phone. "And Malik has every odd number, while you have all the even numbers. Your turning 24 I want to see your fit."

"Kindly turn on back my fan and ask my father for it, because I left it in his suitcase." I told him and he left.

"He doesn't know where it is at the moment."

"Well I'll be wearing plain green tee while Malik will wear a plain white tee."

My eyes we're closed soon after I heard the TV. I require 8 hours of sleep and soo far I've got half of it.

"I need 4 more hours of slee-"

"Let's watch Riverdale. They have a new season out." He said taking a seat beside me

I just kept silent and watch as he flipped through Netflix. I love attention but I don't want it now.

By 1:30 I was out. By 2:30 Malik wanted to see what I bought for him to wear. I declined all calls after that because I wanted to continue whatever people had to say to me could wait.

I awoke when it was 7am and found my outfit by the foot of my bed. I showered got dressed in an hour and left my room.

𝙍𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

On our way back from the movies David told us to stop by the Plaza, because he wanted to buy something really important.

Alexandra said she would go park the car and join us later on. I saw David lead his other aunt to a Bath and Body works store. J wasn't going to walk around the to shop for female items. 30 minutes later they came out with a gift basket that was wrapped up so you couldn't see what was in it.