🍃Eighteen🍃

↑↑
Rosa Regio Lopez

After the conversation with my father, it started to make me think about the past. I went to the gym, and then to some meetings, with fellow allies of my father.

When I was able to catch my father alone again, I asked him the question. "If you said it ran in the Lopez blood, what about Tonio. He was like two when I meet hi-"

"Don't start." He said in a stern tone.

"But I have a right to know," I stated to him.

"Stop."

"Did you cheat on my mama." I said shocked. He turned to me with a pissed off look, I left before he said anything else. I can simply ask my stepmother anyway.

I saw her in the study, reading a book. Unlike the step moms I hear my sisters talk about in what they do on their phones. She was nice. She didn't notice me come in so I slid in the sofa she was in. I had a glass of champagne in my hand since I was coming to bother her.

"Thank you," She said taking the glass from me. "Now tell me what you want."

I asked her why didn't I find out about Tonio until he was like 2. And my mother was married to father for 7 years. She answered with. "Because I knew he was a married man, after everything took place. I didn't want to ruien his family." She said as if it nothing.

"Well let me let you in on a secret that everyone knows except for you and Tonio." She signaled for me to go ahead. "Well... I'm someone's dad." The room went dead slient. You could hear a pin drop.

She might not be my real mother but she acts like it. I received a small scolding session from her. I was distributed by Alexandra calling.

"What did the something say?" She said trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

"None of your business, it's supposed to be to 3 am now. Why are you up?"

"I'll give you an answer when you answer me." I could tell she was folding her arms on the other side of the call.

"Go ask your friend, I won't be telling you anything." I ended the call, and went to my fathers company to complete the work he called me over here to do.