🍃Three🍃

"What if I told you David's father just saved him from a golf cart accident?" I said to Alex as we made our way over the rocks.

"I'd say your lying," He said rolling his eyes at my coincidence.

"Okay wait until we sit down before I tell you." He nodded and we made our way to the cliff side. Taking a seat at the edge I started to talk again. "Do you remember seven minutes in heaven, spin the bottle game we played at my 20th bday?"

"Yea, I was close to banging the girl." He said chuckling at the memory.

"Well I got paired with this white kid. His name was Blake. Ring a bell?" He thought for a second before nodding. "Yea after you guys left stuff went down. Look at this picture and try picturing him as like 19 to 20 years old."

"Put David's picture beside it and one of yours." he said. He pulled out his phone and went to gallery. A recent picture of the two was placed beside her phone. "Damn, he looks like him a bit but got your fat jaws."

"That was disrespectful." I said folding my arms.

We continued our chat until 7pm. I dropped Alex home since he said his girlfriend went shopping. I still haven't met her yet. When I got home Dad and David were both passed out on the sofa. I smiled at them and took a picture of them. I'm going to send it to mom's phone.

I took up David without waking up dad, and to the right side of the house. I took off David's clothes and left him in a Tee and his baby boxers. I put him in my bed to sleep for the night. I kissed his forehead before making my way over to my bathroom.

I climbed in bed and stayed up scrolling through the social media platforms that I had for 'Blake'. I didn't find anything. I continued scrolling until I found a girl well twins. And he was in a few of their pictures. My eyes began feeling heavy so I went to bed. But not before pressing follow in the girls profile.

When I got up the next morning I prayed and then scrolled though the Instagram account that I followed last night. The caption said look at Rey with multiple emojis to it. Blake slash Rey whatever his name is; was asleep and had makeup on.

I laughed which woke up David in the process. "Morning D," I said and kissed his head.

"Morning!" He said and went to the bathroom. When he came out he jumped on my bed and came up to my face.

He didn't brush his teeth last night and now be had morning breath as well. "Go brush your teeth," He walked out of the room and I quickly walked into my closet and picked out an outfit.

After I found my outfit I put them over a chair and walked to David's bathroom

After I found my outfit I put them over a chair and walked to David's bathroom. It was like every normal bathroom, only his was in the theme lightning MaQuinn. He didn't see me and was about to lick the toothpaste off the brush instead of brushing his teeth.

"Do it I dear you." I said folding my arms in the doorway. He was frightened and quickly started brushing his teeth. He turned to me and showed me his teeth. "Go look for grandma, " He ran down the hallway and down the stairs.