🍃Six🍃

↑↑
•Alejandra and Alexandra•

One big time jump cuz I'm lazy😌

rєч'ѕ pσv

It's been five months since the crazy woman at the hotel. And tomorrow's the day she wants me to meet up with her kid. It's after Christmas, but I'm not spending nothing on that kid. I was clearing up what I had to do for tomorrow and do it today, cause I don't know how long I'm spending out.

"Rey where you going?" Alejandra said walking into my room. If one twin was here the other was going to follow shortly.

"Getting ready to do the work I have for tomorrow." I said shrugging.

"You usually push today's work into tomorrow's. So tell me what your doing." She said with her thick accent and crossed her arm.

"Go play with Alexandra or something." I said brushing her off.

I turned my back to her and walked to my closet to go grab a jacket. As soon as I turned I heard heavy footsteps coming my way and then a weight on my back.

"¡La Mierda!" (Tf) I said stumbling a bit. After I regain my balance and adjusted the weight I turned to see Alexandra on my back.

"¿A dónde vas mañana?" (Where you going tomorrow?" She asked using her foot to hit my thigh.

Alexandra liked talking in her first language, which was Spanish while Alejandra preferred English.

"Fuera." I said walking with her to my closet.

"Let me see your phone!" Alejandra said reaching into my pocket, I let her have it and walked into my closet. Alexandra finally came down and ran over to where my sweatshirt were.

"No!" I said grabbing it from her like she was a child.

"¿Por Favor?" She said giving me her puppy eyes.

"Ustedes dos tienen alrededor de veinte de mis sudaderas." (You two have around twenty of my sweatshirts.) I said dragging her out of my closet. She had a fake pout on her face which I didn't pay attention to.

"Hermano who's Grace and why is she reminding you of tomorrow? Oh and this boy is the cutest little thing I've ever seen." She said cooing at my phone.

"None of your business now give me my phone." I said pushing Zandra next to her sister.

"¡Tù has conseguido una novia!" Alexandra yelled I'm pretty sure the whole house could hear cause she has a big mouth.

"No I don't. Thanks to you two, and you dumb instaspam-"

"Instagram!" The said in Union.

"Instaspam! That woman caught my actual name. And for the love of dios take that picture down. She also claiming her bebé is mine and if I don't meet up with him she gonna turn me in for the case our dear uncle formed against me the year we left Italy or Spain." I said running my hand down my face.

I closed my eye for a short second then opened it back to see the girls comparing me to the photo of the kid.

"Drop him off by Tìo Jodan cause two people can't look alike so much," I heard and I saw them both nodding. And then doing the twin telepathy crap.

"Si nos das a cada uno dos sudaderas...
We won't tell no one." They said completing each other's sentence.

I opened the closet and said go wild before walking out closing my room door. I used the key to lock the door so they wouldn't get out.

I was at the front door when I heard yelling and banging. I chuckled walking out the door, I deserve the hermano of the year award.

✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿

grαcє'ѕ pσv.

Tomorrow is my little pride and Joy's birthday. So I'm out looking for a cake and gift. My baby is turning 4. I parked my car into the parking lot, into a random space, then got out.

I went into the first toy store and saw a kiddies vehicle. I asked if they had any that looked like cars. They said yes so I spent less hundred dollars on that car I brought it to my car and placed it in the trunk.

Going into the bakery next. I placed my order already so I handed my receipt and waited for my order. I got a candle with 4 also.

There's going to be a birthday party for him. Tomorrow's the day when Rey will be coming over as well, I'm going to text him not to come empty handed. 

Once I got to my car again there was the yellow dot on my tire. I placed the cake on the passenger seat and the bags at the foot.

I looked around and spot two officers coming my way. I wonder how much you have to pay to take this off, I thought to myself.

"Your parked in the handicap lot." The  officer who looked around my age. The middle aged white man got out a card machine.

"I'm sorry, how much will that be to remove this thing?" I said mentioning to the yellow dot.

I swiped my card and they removed they thing from my tire. As they worked I admired the muscle on the guy around my age. I shook my head not wanting to continue thinking.