🍃Eight🍃

I took the kettle of the stove and poured into the bowl with the powdered milk. This morning I felt for ceral, I went over to the pantry and took out one of David's cereal boxes. Lucky Charms. (Yes she's eating hot cereal, with powdered milk. Cow milk taste horrible to me💁🏿)

As I opened the cereal box David came running from somewhere. "Momma that's mine." He said folding his arms.

"I know," I said putting another spoon in my mouth.

"But you didn't ask!" He said folding his arms.

"I didn't know you were the one who bought it." I said putting the spoon down.

"But it's mine," He said crossing his arms look like he was about to cry.

"Just because you're four doesn't mean I won't beat your butt. And if you continue I'll take up the cereal so you don't have any to eat." I said turning back to my bowl.

He crawled up onto the barstool next to me at the island, I placed at him seeing him eyeing my bowl. After eating a few more spoons I gave him the bowl. He said thank you and I left him there eating.

I went into my room and took up my phone. My eyes caught on the piece of paper with Alejandra gave me a few days ago. After a nonverbal debate with myself I decided to call it.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"Hey It's Grace, from-" I was cut off by her excitement at the other side of the phone. We talked for a few more minutes until she suggested the idea that we hang out. I wasn't sure at first, because me and David were the only ones home. She said I should bring him along.

After our conversation, I went to go on a hunt for David. It was a one story house, but it was big. I found him in my parents room, jumping up and own on the bed watching little Einstein on their TV in the room.

"Get down, were going on the road." I said he followed without debate. He volunteered to help fix the bed but I told him to go sit because he would only make it worse.

After maybe an hour david and I were ready. We wore↓↓

It was still abit cold outside because of the winter breeze

It was still abit cold outside because of the winter breeze. It didn't snow where we lived.

We met up at a park, which I suggested because; we can talk there while keeping a close eye on David. When I reached I took the tablet away from David and we got out of the car.

When the girls reached here they came with a little puppy running behind them. David jumped up and down when he saw the puppy. (The dog up at the top) He was looking at the puppy with excitement but he didn't move.

"Do you want to play with him?" I'm not sure who asked but all I know is David immediately said yes.

The dog ran over to him and began rubbing on him. I laughed at them before they tan over on the lawn area.

I was speechless after hearing the twins speech. Almost 20 different women came to him with the same thing I did.

When David and I were about to leave I got a call from an unknown number and of course I answered it. It was the officer from the other day calling asking if we wanted to meet up. His name is Malcolm. We were going to meet up next week Wednesday after his shift.

-------------
Hello again lovely readers. I hate to say this but I have writers block. I might not update on Tuesday because of it. And if I do that chapter will probably be crappy just like this one. But anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe❤