🍃Thirty-Seven🍃

↑↑
•Aliana Witherspoon•

↑↑•Aliana Witherspoon•

↑↑

•Thomas Junior Baker•

No one would be home today and I wasn't going to be carrying David behind my tail all day. The church my family attended was having summer camp/classes from three years up to fifteen. Four hours a day from 10:30 am to 1:30 Monday to Thursday.

They have a small trip at the end of the class which would be right before back to school. Since David didn't want to shower this morning I just put him in his clothes because I wasn't going to fight him.

I got myself dressed in a baby blue x strap top, with white ripped skinny jeans and sky blue open toe litas. I also wore some diamond stud earrings. To finish my outfit I put a white denim jacket, with light makeup and my braids in a ponytail.

David was wearing a red tee-shirt with Minecraft on it, along with a black shorts with a zombie on it. He had on a red light up sneakers, which he hadn't stop stomping his feet since he put it on.

Soon after I got dress we were out off the house and by the church. They did charge a fee, but it wasn't much. I parked outside of the church and got us out of the car. We went through the church gates and into it. Apparently we were late by five minutes and they already started shorting out who would go into what group according to their age.

I hadn't yet given back the registration paper they sent to the parents for them to get a copy of. I filled out David's this morning when I woke up, because I forgot..

I gave the form to the pastors daughter, Aliana along with the $15 they said was the fee.

"Hey Grace I haven't seen or heard from you or your brother since the funeral. What's up and is his arm any better?" She asked me when she saw me come up to her.

"We just celebrated our birthday the other day."

"Happy belated birthday to you then." She told me cheerful as usual.

"Thanks. Last time we really spoke I heard you became a teacher how's that going?"

"It's going great. Which school does David attend again?"

"Discovery Preschool."

"I teach class 3 there, what class is he going in for the new school year?"

"Class 3 Witherspoon. That's your class or is there some other Witherspoon?"

"I'll be his teacher. Hey why don't you and your brother. And David come to church on Sunday where we could catch up more. The class is starting soon and I don't want to leave the kids unattended for too long." She said staring over at the 3 to 6 year olds on the lawn running wild.

"We'll talk later I have to get to work and you have to get to class."

"Bye." We both said to each other going our separate ways.