🍃Twenty-Nine🍃

After yesterday with the incident with David's allergies, bright and early in the morning I get a picture of Malik and David. Once again they gave him pineapples. David had an annoyed look on his face, while Malik looked like he put his mouth into a medcine measurement cup just to take this picture.

I rolled my eyes at the image. I knew I was going to leave him with a bunch of idiots. The group of idiots excludes his aunts. For some reason after a week long holiday they chose to go on another one.

As a matter a fact I'm going to call them. Disturbing their holiday, exactly what I'm gonna do. I sit up in the bed and dialed Alexandra's number.

"Hello?" Her sleep deprived voice answered the phone.

"Hey it's Grace. Um... When are you going to go back home?"

"Next week Monday. Now bye!" She hung up. That was rude. I took the phone from my ear and dialed Alejandra's number.

"Hello." I see this is the only one that knows what time their supposed to wake up.

"Hey Alejandra. It's Grace, am is it possible if you could cut your vacation time short?" I asked her hoping she just say yes.

"Why is something wrong?" She asked her voice filling with concern.

"No. Not really. I just wanted to know, because David is currently around a bunch of fools that keep using things he's allergic to." I saw sighing while rubbing my forehead.

"I gave our dog over to my cousin. What else is he allergic to?"

"Pineapples, my brother instead of being responsible he's using stuff so he can copy David. Which is annoying to him you are the only responsible person I know right now."

"What else is he allergic to?"

"Nothing, well that's all I know for now." I told her.

"I'll talk to Alexandra and see if we can just spend a few more days her before go back." She answered I nodded then I remembered she can't see me.

"Ok, I actually called your sister, she said about 5 words to me before hanging up."

"She went to sleep at about 5 am don't expect anything from her until in the afternoon." She said, I could tell she was probably rolling her eyes.

"Ok thank you loads." After I said that, I looked over at the clock on my nightstand
it was 7:30. I haven't showered, eaten and the hospital was twenty minutes away.

"Alejandra I just remembered my mom has chemo at 8 and I haven't started getting ready. I'll call you back soon." I hung up not waiting on her response.

Tyreke was self employed, and liked to work from home. He said that he'd come with me today to visit my mom at the hospital.

I wasn't planning on showering at this current time. I grabbed the first outfit I could find. I wore ↓↓↓

A short white dress with flowers on it, a peach cardigan and some white sneakers

A short white dress with flowers on it, a peach cardigan and some white sneakers. I throw my braids into a messy bun, and only put on lip gloss. If I had a little more time I'd use foundation, because my time of the month was near and my face starter to brake out. I grabbed a bag and shoved some identification card wallet and phone in.

Tyreke was still in his car, he didn't even have the decency to call me. I got into the passenger side of the vehicle.

"My mother has chemo at 8." I told him as I buckled the seat belt.

"Mind telling me which hospital she's at?" He said starting the car.

"Vitorian hospital." (Pretend this place exist)

30 minutes later we got to the hospital, because someone wanted to buy coffee at the Starbucks we passed on the way here. I did the same thing as yesterday so did Tyreke.

Opening her room door she was already gone, and my dad took residence in her bed. I got a feeling he didn't pay for a motel, and has been couped up in the room with mom.

Apparently we can't go in the room with her. What a pitty. We didn't wake my dad, he layed flat on hi back for 20 minutes. Then changed from side to side. The room had no entertainment apart from a TV. I grabbed the remote from the foot of the bed and starting scrolling through channels. I landed on some cooking show called 'Chopped'.

My mouth watered at the food these people prepared in under 20 minutes. Also maybe due to the fact that I didn't have anything to than a strawberry milkshake that my dear cousin ordered for me.

My mother came back in the room by the time my father awoke. Her face looked exhausted. Its only been a week and this is already taking a toll on her body an appearance. My father got up and I handed him a coffee. Now both my parents started to reunite with their nephew.

I was hungry and need food, this TV show isn't helping either. I exited the room and made my way to the cafeteria. I found a vending machine. I took out my purse and put two $1 bills in the machine and got a Grenola bar and bottle of water. This isn't going to full my stomach but it's something.

Im planning on making my mother feel a bit more love even though all her family is just a phone call away.

𝔸𝕟
Thank you all for being patient with me, love you guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay safe
❤❤❤❤