S I X

2pm Deja's house

2pm Deja's house

I looked over at Deja ha ass should be mine.

I grab my stuff off the floor and walk to the bathroom Heading downstairs. To the kitchen lemme see if shawty got some in the fridge.

Opening the fridge ain't shit in here except some expired milk and some raw meat.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called Lloyd. "Bro pick me up" I yawned "it's like 2pm nigga you off a sneaky link or sum?"

"Nigga mind yours come pick me up I'll send you the addy."

"Whatever my nigga" he hanged up I started walking outside.

I walked around the corner away from Deja's House i saw his Red  car pull up next to the fire hydrant. Lloyd honked his car horn.

"Nigga not soo loud" I hopped in the car "who the bitch you was with"? he asked me looking out the window.

"Nun ya" I said tapping on my phone "so that pussy was high class shoot my boy" Lloyd said.

"Bro she was just some regular bitch ain't no big deal"

Couple minutes later we reached my house. "Good looks bro anytime anytime."

"Ayooo" I called out to Lloyd before he was about to leave "check on This nigga June" he shook his head and drove off.

DEJA P

DEJA P. O. V.

After waking up from this bomb ass sleep from some bomb ass dick I noticed Izzy wasn't next to me.

I shrugged my shoulders i reached over to my nightstand seeing 30 missed calls from Rubi and 60 text messages damn bitch blowing up my phone I Decided to hop in the shower.

"Heyyy girl wasup withchu." I said walking downstairs.

"Bitch what the fuck you mean wassup withme like I wasn't calling and texting you and i know you saw them." She yelled through the phone.

"My bad my bad my phone was dead n I forgot to charge it" which was somewhat the truth

"Atleast you okay cause knowing Izzy he would have killed ya ass." She laughed

He definitely killed my asss I said in my head.

———-

10 pm

Waking up from my nap I took I get a ring on my phone I picked up "Hello is this Ms.Bridge"?

"Yea who is this"?

"I'm calling were from the the precinct about Kamren Bridge."

I rose up outta my bed trying to get a better listen to what the lady saying were calling to tell you

"she's being placed in holding for vandalism."

"Okay thanks for letting me know" I hung up the phone.

Throwing on some black leggings and the black hoodie with my ugg slides I left my house and
went to the precinct i walked in talking to this big tall guy he lead me to the back.

I see her in the cell with her "Friend" Brianna this little bitch always getting my sister in to some trouble.

Hi I looked at the lady police officer sitting down

"Hi I'm Ms.Bridge I'm here to pick up my sister Kamren."

"Okay fill out this form and she'll be right out"I sat down filling out these papers

5 minutes later

"Here you go"I handed the papers to her.

"Thank you" she stands up and calls the graud to let her out she comes to me with an attitude we walk out the precinct silent we hopped in the car and still staying silent only thing on the smooth sound of Summer walker.

We walk into the house she huffed and stomped up them stair. "GET DOWN HERE NOW" I yelled causing her to stop and turn around.

"What!" She said "BRING YA ASS DOWN HERE NOW" I exclaimed she stomped down the stairs.

"keep on stomping n I'll give you something to stomp for" I looked at her and crossed my arms "what the hell was you thinking vandalism the fuck and then you get locked up like that shits cute."

She looked down the whole time. "Look up at me when I'm speaking" I continued on "and then you have the nerve to do it with that bullshit ass girl Brianna she's a bad influence she's should be in college shouldn't she. You're 16 and she's 18."

"She didn't do nothing wrong it all me I'm the one who told her to do it she looking at me."

"The lies the straight bullshit That's coming from your mouth" I looked at her

"Stop yelling at me like your my mother" I took a double take at her like she was crazy

"don't let me have to raise you like the one we didn't have either, while she's out in Paris and you're sitting here like she give two fucks about you" I walked away from her she pushed me.

Her Little ass thinking she grown I got her grown.

I pushed her back cause her to fall to the floor she kicked me on my legs she moved back and she got up walking always she ran up the stairs to her room.

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER HAD TO UP DATE FOR YALL❤️