TWENTY

|Dᴇᴊᴀsɪᴀ Bʀɪᴅɢᴇ |Dᴇᴊᴀ

I've been drinking at the bar for the last couple hours I've been thinking about how this shit happened to Kamren and how I let it happen I should of known something was up when she wasn't calling me.

"You good ma"? Some dark skin said sitting next to me.

" I have a boyfriend you can move"I said barley having my eyes open.

"Where is he"?

"why you wanna fuck him matter a fuck lemme call his ass"

I scrolled down my contacts at "Bipolo😈" he answered on the second ring.

"hey ma" he said in a raspy voice

"Heyy daddy" I said taking a nothing sip of my drink.

"Was you sleeping did I bother you I'm sorry if I did"

"nah you good where you at tho I hear mad music in the back"

"I'm at the club drinking dancing you knowwww.." I said dragging

"What club you at"? he said putting some bass in his voice

"Stawwppp Izzy before i put this pussy on you nah but I'm a "22".

"Alright I'm coming stay ya ass right here"

He hung up "See I told you he's coming and he's gonna give me some good dick." I said getting up talking to the guy

I walked to the bathroom to pee I almost tipped over I wiped and left the bathroom.

Going to the front and sat down on the bench trying to get some air. "I thought I told ya ass to stay inside" I heard a deep voice say to me I looked up at Izzy.

"Heyy Izzy let's go home and let's fuck" I said to him as he carried me to his car.

"No" he blankly

"No we fucking cause why I like to be fucked like a slutttttt" I said singing throat crazy.

"Can you turn that on I wanna listen" I said grabbing my phone and plugging it in.

Sexy little bitch sexy little hoe love the way you walk love the way you talk...

"No skip this part go to Jt part"  skipping through the song he shook his head mugged me.

"Suck him dead bring out the white chalk,
Petty to you for me the whole vault....

"MY THROAT CRAZYYYYY HE GONE KEEP CURVING YOU. I LIKE TO BE FUCK LIKE A SLUTT." I SAID YELLING IN THE CAR

"DEJASIA SHUT THE FUCK UP." He said mugging me.

"Okay only for you but can I suck your dick in the car" I said pulling at his belt Buckle he popped my hand.