E L E V E N

*Not edited

|DEJASIA BRIDGE|DEJA

It's a officially been a month since I came out the hospital and I've been feeling better I moved out my old broke down ass home and moved into something better.

My bitch ass mother came back she's been staying in the old house with Kamren she wanted me to stay but I wasn't feeling her.

Izzy and I haven't talked since that day I've just been over to his house cause Rubi  drags me if she didn't I would have stayed my ass home.

—————

"Bitch I don't know what to do" Rubi sighed.
"About what"? Looking at her laying on the bed

"Blu has been real distant lately we don't even really talk no more"

"Like yeah I know he be working with Izzy and shit doing shipments and everything" I rolled my eyes when she mentioned him.

"But he don't even talk to me." She looked at my trying to see what I was gonna say.

" Girl idk it's not like he's cheating or anything he's probably doing some shit like you said" I told her making up shit.

"Okay your probably right I'm overreacting" she jumped up off the bed and came to me.

"Soooooo what's going on with you and Izzy..."she said dragging her O's.

Looking back at her "what you mean what's going on"

"Nothing causes when I mention his name you rolled ya eyes and you sounded angry"

"Bitch no one is fucking angry I'm perfectly fine" told her with a straight face.

"So if nothings wrong let's go over their?" She said smiling. 

"Bitch for what"?  Causing me to sigh.

"Cause I miss Blu and I wanna see him. Cause he never ever be texting a bitch back and I don't like that"As she ranted on.

"Fine fine cause I don't wanna hear about this shit" Putting my jacket on and some crocs.

"You not bout to go outside like that. You look fucking ugly" She said while putting her finger up and down.

"Yes bitch I'm not here to impress anyone" I mugged her.

"If you say so" shrugging.