TWELVE

*Not edited

|Dejasia Bridge|DEJA

It was 2pm I just got up from my nap I've been sleeping all day.

Today's the day when I got on a date with Ja.

After yesterday I got home we had FaceTimed and shit for like a good two hours.

He said that he was gonna pick me up at 4 so by the time I do my hygiene it should be time.

Walking to my closet trying to find a simple outfit for today I found a this grey jumpsuit with some black sandals and laying them on my bed.

Walking to the shower I grabbed my speaker putting on Streets by Doja Cat on and hopppng the shower.

—————

Getting out the shower I heard my phone ringing looking to see who it was
Rubi💕🤞🏽would like to FaceTime...

"Heyy babes" i said while sitting my phone on my dresser.

"Where are you going?"

"With Ja remember" I said walking over to grab my clothes.

"Ooh yea I totally forgot mr. fine" She said smiling.

"Don't you have a nigga?" I asked her while putting my bra on with some deodorant.

"And what about it dat nigga is moving weird he wasn't even their yesterday at Izzy house when his location said he was" She shrugged.

"Welp I don't know you can go talk to him and shit" Putting on my jumpsuit

"Wait bitch on panties someone trynna get some Dick" she said laughing in the camera.

"No bitch fat ma just needs to breath" as I sat down on my bed putting my shoes on.

"No bitch your skinny hoe thats a lil ma" She chuckled

"I don't know why you thought that shit was cute too say like my bitch is fat fat I said while patting her.

"I know you just didn't pat it likes a fucking let bitch bye....Anyways when he's supposed to be coming?"

"He should come around 4 so that gives me sometime to s-"I was cut off by someone knocking on my house door.

"Bitch you at my house"? I asked her.

"Girl my ass is home" she said showing her bedroom.

"No because someone is at my door and I don't know nobody so no one should be here" I said while walking out of my room and heading down the hallway.

The knocking continued I'm coming I yelled  "what if it's Jap? Rubi said while on the phone still.

"No cause he would have texted me"

Opening my front door I saw Izzy.

                           |Israel Davis|Izzy

|Israel Davis|Izzy

I've been knocking on Deja door foh the past 10 minutes when she finally opened the door.

She had on this Grey Jumpsuit that hugged her body right and had on some black Sandals.

"You not gone let me in"? I said leaning on her door.

"No I wasn't planning on too" she said as she motioned me to come inside.

"Yea whatever where you going" I asked her while heading to the couch to sit down.

"Why is you getting so comfortable, Who even told you to sit down" She said while grabbing something out da fridge.

"I mean you did invite me inside but whatever don't skip past the question. Where you going? I asked her again gettin up from the couch and heading into the kitchen.

"Outside why do you wanna know foh"?

"Can't I ask making sure you good"

"Because why do you wanna know about where I'm going and two cause let's time I checked we wasn't on good terms "Cosin" She said rolling her eyes

"Mmmcht you still with that cousin shit it wasn't even supposed to sound like that" I said shaking my head.

"Then how was supposed to go because you gonna tell that girl whatever her name is that I'm your cousin, knowing damn well I'm not you cousin, cause since when do people fuck their cousins" She said going on and on "and how the fuck did you even find out where I lived?"

"You over reacting and shit for no reason and I found out where you live from Blu he gave me your location so I popped up."

"Waitttt you spoke to Blu"? I heard but not from Deja.

Deja pulled her phone out her pocket and Rubi was on the factime with Deja.

"Bitch you was on the phone this whole time." Deja's questioned rubi.

"yea girl after I heard Izzy come in I put myself on mute cause it so unexpected and I'm happy I did because Babbyyyyy that shit I just heard tea" She said sipping from her cup.

"I'm disappointed you should have hanged up" Deja said shaking her head at rubi.

"No bitch don't be disappointed cause when you was in the closet and me and blu was fuckin you should have been disappointed then" Rubi rolled her eyes

"Ya hoes is weird" I said shaking my head.

——————-

Vote and comment cause ATP. 😒