FOURTY ONE

"Blu watch out!!"Deja yelled as blu was going in the back to check on Amarion and Elaine.

Blu heard the shoot let out and ducked making the bullet hit the wall infront of him.

"You just tried to kill me fo getting my kids dirty bitch" Blu shook and his head and went to the back.

wilder let's go" the white cop moves away from Deja and the partner had took Izzy away. Deja watched from the window as the cop car pulled off.

"Here go mommy baby" Deja grabbed rion from blu'a arms. "You good" she asked him as he rocked Elaine. "Straight"

You got him" June said on the phone with officer wilder. "Yea we got him you didn't say it would be kids their" officer wilder said on the phone yelling

fuck does that shit matter you got him just make sure everything goes according to plan" June hung up the phone.

Since the fight between Deja,Rubi and Rae had popped off june had been planning to catch Izzy one day. He had some of his niggas follow him and watch on his moves.

—-

So Mr. Davis your in here for two counts of murder do you know that" Izzy stayed quite

Okay it looks like the female victim you killed is related to your girlfriend is that true" The office slide a pic of Deja ,Kam and her together.

I think that enough my client has nothing to say so why don't you take him out these cuff so we can get going " Izzy lawyer Jacob came in

have some nerve coming in here interrupting me your client killed two people to our knowledge and has the murder weapon so he won't be going nowhere" Willam said calling out to the guard so they can place him in holding.

couple weeks later.

it's been two weeks since Izzy had gotten locked up Deja tried to help. Today was the day that Deja was going to see Izzy with Amarion.

So what did they say you've been in here for awhile and no progress" Deja said looking at Izzy through the glass window

ion know how my lil nigga doing tho" Izzy avoided the question and looked at Amarion.

it's you avoiding questions for me but I talked to ya mom she's disappointed but she still loves you, you know blu same old same old and Kam ugh she gave a whole list to say to you" Deja and Izzy laughed

"that's wassup listen no matter what happens to me in here or whatever make sure you and my lil nigga is good and the fam to aight I got some money stashed in different place but I'll tell you another day"

Israel Davis you acting like you bout to die the fuck just know I love you and I'll hold it down not like down like imma down ass bitch but you know what I mean just fight through it cause ya lil nigga gone want you to be here" Deja sighed and looked at Amarion

"Deja I already know June is behind all of this so you saying I'm getting out it unlikely he gone try to plant mad shit on me but I'll be good" Izzy nodded and the guard took him away

——
she pretty"Mina said while she was holding Elaine and rocking her to sleep.

"preciate as she get older she look more like me then her croocked ass momma" Blu sat down by mina and looked at her features.

Mina had called Blu telling him she was leaving town and going back home since it was nothing left for her out here anymore. After the situation with Rubi and Blu he wanted something again with his first love maybe something different.

"nigga the door" Mina tapped his shoulders as he was in deep thoughts he walked out the room and opened the door to see Rubi standing their crying.

"Blu plz don't close the door just here me out I'm sorry for everything that's happen with you,Deja and my sweet baby I ain't mean for all of this to go down how it did I ain't wanna fight Deja but Rae and June had said it was that or they'll kill you and I love you soo much for that to happen"

"Bullshit Rubiana if all of that was true you would have been said some shit but you knew what you was getting into before you did it ion wanna hear shit fucking bozo looking bitch don't come near me and my daughter again"

"Blu you good Elaine was crying I was trying to find her bottle" Mina came where blu was talking to rubi

"I know this monkey looking bitch don't have my baby in her god damn hands are you serious this how you moving" Rubi tried to come close to Mina but he pushed her making her stumble a lil bit.

you good" Blu closed the door and came next to Mina she shook her head yes " Mmhm she is a crooked looking bitch"
—-

When she coming back" Twan asked Kam as the sat in her room on the bed

"ion know she went to check on Izzy with Amarion so she should be gone for awhile"

aight bet you sure you wanna do this ion wanna rush you" Twan kissed on her on neck

im ready wait no how big it pull it out and lemme see" Twan laughed and got up taking his clothes off

you deadass wanna see or you playing"

KAMREN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" Deja yelled walking through the house

fuck fuck put ya clothes back on" Kam fixed herself and walked out the room to go to Deja.

heyy girly" Kam did an awkward smile and took Amarion from Deja

who you was up their with cause I heard some noises"

"Oh no me and twan was up their doing homework how's Izzy he good?" She sat on the couch playing with Amarion

"oh ya fucking just say that cause if I find a baby around here I'm fuck you up"

Yo Deja whats up" Twan came to Deja giving her a side hug

mmhm y'all hungry" Deja went in the fridge getting something to eat.

Vote & comment 🐞