FORTY

we should have a lil family day" Deja had told Izzy while she was laying on his chest."what we gone do tho"

shit anything it don't matter it could just be me you and rion" Deja wanted to have this lil family day for awhile she just wanted to spend on day without any shit happening

Even tho Israel and Dejasia isn't official they both know their love for each other. Deja knew that she has feeling for Izzy possibly even love and maybe Rubi was right all the shit he puts her through why still he with him.

For Israel it was a little different he knew that he loved her without a doubt when she kept running back to him after everything he's put he through he knew it was right. When Israel looked at Deja he saw all the good and bad moments they had. It wasn't really about feelings with him it was bout how she would stay down for him. 

Izzy had said yes to the whole family thing and they was getting dress. Deja was putting Amarion's Nike suit that Izzy's mom got for him. After that She had put him in his crib watching Cocomelon

Deja went and took a quick shower putting On this grey jumpsuit looking outfit on with some pink crocs. In the next room Izzy had on some Blue jeans with lil rips in them and a white tee.

When the was all ready they had made their was to this restaurant called Coconut milk" this was a well known place to sit and eat with a nice scenery.

Can we go eat outside" Deja had asked the host and he showed the upstairs toward the roof for outside eating.

It bright as hell" Izzy covered his face up from the sun and sat down.

How's ya arm"Deja had asked its been a whole month since the incident had happen and it's been going fine. Rubi was still on her snake ways with Rae and June . Blu was watching Elanie and doing him.

my shit still fucked up but I can stil do a lot if you know what I mean" he smirked at her and Deja had rolled her eyes. The food had came which was Chicken tenders and fries for Izzy and Steak with Mashed potatoes for Deja.

They was making their was to the baby store picking up more clothes for Amarion since he's growing pretty fast.

how you like this lil nigga" Israel held up this black and white fit with the shoes to match. Izzy can you stop calling my son lil nigga" Deja had laughed. "Stop being a damn hater he's my lil nigga cause he got me like that and i got him"

rion you wanna make a Bear with mommy" Deja said to Amarion and went to build-A-Bear which was across the store they came out of. When they was all done shopping they made their way back home with Amarion sleep. Israel wanted to do extra activities. While Deja was on her phone scrolling and posting.

These are cute" She went through her Instagram feed looking at the pics of them today.

Liked by Riahontop,Siabia ❤️💬↗️

Official.Deja Diffrent looks but all my looks kill 💗

comments disabled

Liked by Blu.902  ❤️💬↗️

Bandhunta_izzy Real Nigga witha Real Bitch 🧟‍♀️

comments disabled

(imagine Deja not Zonnique 🤍)

You trynna do sum" Izzy had asked causing Deja to look at him and scrunch her face up.

"like what" Deja asked and Izzy walked out the room and came back in locking the door.

She laughed and put her phone down "boy what is you doing"? "Amri is sleep so take all that off" Izzy rubbed his hands together then Deja phone rang.

I swear if you pick that shit up" Izzy shook his head and Deja went to pick up her phone seeing Blu calling.

Hey ugly" Deja laughed mane open the damn door I'm knock for hours" Blu said over the phone

okay my lil baby withchu" Deja questioned "you'll find out when you open the damn door fuck" he hung up and Deja sat her phone down.

Izzy go open the door" Izzy looked at her and walked out the room fighting the air.

finally my nigga was calling ya phone for hours" Blu walked in with Elaine in her carseat.

A nigga trying to get busy but you cock-blocking" Izzy rolled his eyes

After a few minutes later Everyone was in the living room chilling smoking and drinking. Elaine and Amarion was sleeping.

A nigga got the munchies" Blu rubbed his stomach with his eyes low as hell izzy nodded his head agreeing with him

I'm a lil twisted that's why ion smoke getting me all high and shit ion like that" Deja said sipping on ha henny.

Izzy got up and grabbed his keys off the island and gave Deja a lil kiss on the cheek. "You want some from the store"

nah" she shook her head going back to her drink. Izzy and blu walked to the door when their was a loud bang on the door and they all looked at each other.

fuck is that" Blu looked at Deja and she shrugged ha shoulders. " POLICE OPEN UP" They heard from the other side

fuck" Izzy mumble under his breath. Blu shook his head keeping his gun by his side. Deja tried to be quiet and hide the Liquor and weed that was on the island.

OPEN UP NOW OR THEIR WOULD BE CONSQUNECES.

1
2
3

Before any of them could open the door they had came in with the door swinging open.

" ISRAEL DAVIS YOUR ARRESTED FOR THE MURDER OF EVE BRIDGE AND ETHAN KINGSTON" The Black male Officer yelled coming next to Izzy and arresting.

What he ain't even do none" Deja tried to come next to Izzy but the White Female cop pushed her to the island.

Fuck is y'all doin let me sis go she ain't do shit" Blu said gripping on his gun bout to pull it out then cries were heard from the back.

That's my kids clam down" Blu said to going to the back to check on them "BRING YA ASS BACK HERE NOW" the cop who had Izzy said

mane I'm getting my kids damn" Blu ignored the cops and walked to the back of the room.

BLU WATCH OUT" Deja said as the cop who had her fried at him.

it's really been a year since I started this book 😭.

I wanna kill off blu should I?? Vote and comment ❤️