THIRTEENN

Not edited*

|Israel Davis|Izzy

|Israel Davis|Izzy

Same day

I was still at Deja's house she was still on the phone with Rubi's nosey ass asking meh about Blu and shit like I know what that nigga be doing.

"So Izzy can you please tell me where Blu is?"Rubi said over FaceTime.

"Nah" I said causally.

"WHAT THE FUCK. Why not Atleast tell me if he's cheating on me"

"Even if he was I wouldn't tell that bro code" I told her while Pounding my chest.

"Boy fuck you cause I really thought we was cool like that" she said shaking her head.

"We are cool like that" I said putting my hands in air quotes but "Blu is my Brother and your his girl so no"

"Anyways are y'all done"? Deja said with an attitude. She said while hanging up on Rubi

"What crawled up ya ass" I told I said looking at her.

"Bro you coming in my home not invited and shit and I'm still on the fact that I called you and you acting different" She rolled her eyes

"And I said my bad"

"Boy bye" She said as a knock was on the door.

"Just in time" she said while getting the door.

As she opened the door I saw this tall as brownskin nigga with some big ass jacket on these tight ass pants on.

"Come in" she said motioning to the living room.

"Yo whadup" he said walking into the house.

"Heyy" she said with a smile on her face and went onto hug him as he rapped his arms around her tightly I mugged him.

As they let go of the hug she looked over at me still mugging them.

"Who dis?" He said

"Oh umm this is my friend" she said while pointing to me.

"Ooh ite, Sup" he said while starting at me.

I nodded my head at him.

"Okay" she said breaking the tension between us.

"well it's time for us to go isn't it" she looked at the time on her phone.