S E V E N

(This is Rubi I had to change from my girl Karin 🥰)

RUBI P. O. V.  12pm

"Blu stop you always do the most" as I pushed him off me trying to focus on doing my makeup.

"Baby you don't even need makeup you fine already"

I giggled trying to put some setting spray on my fack.     "Fuck is you spraying" he waved his hand in the air "baby"  I smacked my lips he be doing the most sometimes.

He walk to the bed and lays down scrolling through his phone I get up and go to the bathroom looking at my makeup.

"Why the fuck did you did your makeup anyways you going somewhere" he raised his eyebrow.

"Nah I'm not I just wanna look cute"  I walk over the side where he's laying and climb on top of him he takes his hands slapping my ass hard.

"Stop that shit hurts" Stop acting like a baby he shook his head getting a ring from my phone I rolled off of blu and answered noticing Deja 💕 Calling picking up.

  DEJA 💕

"Heyy bitch come over I'm bored and don't feel like going outside come overrrr now."

"Sis you good you is tooo hyper right now. "

"I'm fine Rubina come over now lemme guess you with blu."

"Oop not you using the My government name I'm coming you lucky I look pretty right now."

I hang up the phone it sound like she was drinking and smoking already.

I throw on some black ripped jeans and this blue crop top and these Jordan's on.

"Later bae" I kissed blu on his lips and walked towards the door.

"Where you going Baby" blu said looking at me up and down

"To Dejas houses she want me to come over."

"Aii be safe now love you."

"I love you too boo"
—————

I drove 30 minutes to Dejas house stopped by the liquor store and got some Don Julio and some Juice while I was at it.

I walk up the steps to deja house and insert my keys in I see her in the living room blasting music.

I could her Deja screaming the song nasty by the dababy Loud.

SHE KNOW IM NASTYYY SHE LIKE WHEN I PULL AND PUT IT ALL OVER HER ASS CHECKS YEAHHHHH.

She went down low and started twerking I pulled out my phone and started to record her on snap she started to buss into a split on bounce on the floor I saved the video to my memories

I cackled decided to take a drink she had some Henny on the counter took my cup and put ice inside   

"Bitch give me some more." She put her hand out

I poured some Henny in her cup. She took my hand and pulled me into the floor and stared dancing

BABBY BABBY BABBY HEY BABYYY OOOOH we was so drunk went up to Dejas  room and laid  down.

"Bitch I'm hot turn the fan on" I turned it on to the highest speed there was I was in front of it. Me and deja laid in the bed

My head feels like it spinning. We laid back on the bed for some time it was now 8pm dark outside.

I got up and got some water from the fridge.

Finally this girl got something in her fridge hearing footsteps downstairs I see Deja come in the kitchen.

"You see how I stocked up" Deja laughed I nodded

Hearing the door bell ring we looked at each other.

"you expecting anyone"? she shook her head

Going to the door seeing a pizzeria delivery guy.

"Heyy Order For Deja"? this tall brownskin nigga with some type of mask on at the door

He hands Deja the pizza box "thank you" and soon as she was about to close the door he pulled out a gun and shot her.

He ran out the house and skirted off in this white Jeep.

Omg Deja I had ran to her from where I was sitting and saw her body dropping to the floor staying their lifeless.

Her eyes was going in and out "Baby Stay with me now..." a tear fell from my eyes " My best friend can't go now not this early"

I'm gonna be back I got up from where deja was and got my phone off the counter.

HEYYY I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ZZZ ❤️👀. RUBI POV SOMETHING DIFFERENT