𝐿𝐼

"It's bad Nick and I mean really bad." I whisper while my eyes stay on the front door. A blanket is wrapped around me while I press my phone against my ear as I tap my foot anxiously. Louis left to get some lunch and I saw that as my chance to call Nick.

"What do you mean? What happened? Wait, no first I can't believe that you left me alone on Christmas to go to PARIS and take Louis with you and not me. and than have the AUDACITY to call me!" he huffs out and for a moment I forget my anxiety and let out a small chuckle. I should've called him earlier he instantly calms me down and I missed him.

"I'm sorry, I really am it was a spontaneous idea." I give him a lame excuse because I know he's not really mad at me. "Hmm you had some better excuses in the past but I'm too curious to know whats going on to be holding a grudge right now so spill." I sigh and close my eyes as I pull the blanket around me tighter. "A few days ago I had a panic attack in front of Louis. Timmy and Lilly are at her moms and it never happened when a person was with me who didn't know about it." I take a moment to breathe and I hear Nick letting out an understanding sound. He already knows what's going on.

"And now he's scared it's gonna happen again and is totally going nuts." He says and I nod my head even though he can't see me. "This is the first time we're not together since two days besides the nights. He hasn't touched me since I had the panic attack and everytime I try to kiss or touch him he dodges me!" I huff out frustrated. I push a strand from my face thats bothering me while I hear Nick sigh at the other end of the line.

"Have you tried to talk about it?"

"Of course I have! I've told him I'm fine and that it's not happening that often but he doesn't stop treating me like I'm some time bomb which is going to explode if he's saying something wrong. Do you think he's distancing himself because he thinks I'm nuts?" I ask worriedly while I bite my lower lip.

"Of course not he's just worried about you which I can understand but he's handling it wrong." Nick protests but it doesn't push away my nagging thoughts.

"I'm not very experienced with this you know that. Maybe I'm misreading his actions for worry but in reality he's distancing and when we get back home to London he's dropping me instantly" I voice out my worries but Nick scoffs.

"The boy is head over heals for you Mels I don't think he would do something like that I can promise you. Maybe you need to show him that you're fine and that you're not going to break at a kiss from him. You know use the weapons of a woman." He says smugly but I roll my eyes.

Which weapons? My none existent experience or my skill at giving physical touch to someone else, there's not much to use.

"What did you do the last time you know.."He trails off and I wait for him to finish his sentence because I have no clue what he's talking about. "Are you going to finish that sentence because I don't know what you mean."

"I mean the last time you two..you know made love, became one, fuck-" My eyes widen and I quickly pull the phone from my ear to not hear any other synonyms come out of his mouth.

"Are you finished?" I yell and hear him chuckle which makes me put the phone back to my ear. "You are the worst." I accuse him while my cheeks heat up. God he can't even see me why am I embarassed? "Then tell me what you did or wait don't tell me just do it again seduce him."

"Nick is your brain scrambled or what? I didn't sleep with him!" I say quickly and my eyes wander back to the front door but nothing changed no Louis in sight.

"Wait what? I thought you two slept in a room together? You're away for a week now and you got rid off your brother and you still did nothing?" I hear him gasp and I squeeze my eyes shut as I let my head fall back in my neck at this embarassing topic.