𝐿𝒳𝐼𝒱

"Tell me what you think." Louis whispers as he pulls a wet strand of my hair behind my ear.
We're laying in his bed and the clock tells me that we should be sleeping by now but we don't.
Millie sleeps in a room with Issie and Millie while Nick and Timothée are sharing the guest room which makes me and Louis have a bit privacy after a full day with them.
I love them all but it makes me appreciate the small moments and time I have with Louis alone even more.

"I'm happy." I tell him genuinely as I close my eyes at the sensation of his soft fingers trailing down my neck, my arm and land on my hip.
"And I missed you." I add breathlessly as he chuckles.
"I was with you the whole day." He tells me and I open my eyes again to look at his face.
The room is dark but his face has a bit of light due too the full moon shining through the small window.

"I know but everyone was around us and as much as I love them I'm grateful for the time alone with you." His lips form a smile.
"Gone is the girl who's all shy and quiet." He says and I look at him surprised.
I think about his words and realize he's right. I became so comfortable around him and even though I still blush I don't bother to hide my feelings anymore he deserves to know what's going on in my head.
I'm not scared by my feelings anymore because I get stronger when I work with them together.
It makes me happy that I seem to finally start accepting that feeling is not bad.
And that no one is going to be angry at me anymore if I make mistakes.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask him and he instantly shakes his head.
"I like girls who know what they want." He teases and it's so cringey that I have to laugh right in his face.
He pouts and removes his hand from my hip crossing his arms as if he was a little child.
I try to muffle my laughter.
"That was the worst thing you ever said to me." I say in between giggles.
His pout leaves his lips as he sighs frustratedly.
"I can't even be mad at you you're so cute. That's unfair." He says placing a hand against my cheek.

"You don't have any right to be mad you take the consequences for what you said." I whisper a small smile still on my face as I push my cheek into his soft hand.
His gaze turns serious again and I wonder what's going on in his hand.
"Are you not..scared of the future?" He asks me and I instantly shake my head and it's the truth.
"No."

"Why?" He asks genuine curiosity written on his beautiful face.
"I'm a little unsure of what's going to happen I think that's normal. But what would bring me being scared? I know it's going to be hard at first I'm not that naiv but I'm determined in my decision and I won't let anything stop me from getting away from my dad. I was scared my whole life but I know I'm not alone I have you, Timothée, Nick, Millie and your whole family..my family I feel strong with everyone supporting me.
I don't know how I'm going to give this to you all back but I will try my best to make it up for you."

"We're doing this for you Melody because we want you to be happy you don't need to make up for anything." He tells me and I smile because I know that but still.
"Are you sure?" I say leaning up to kiss his cheek softly.
His eyes sparkle when I look at him.
"If you make it up like this maybe I take some of it." He murmurs his cheeks getting a rosy tint.
I press a soft kiss against his jaw before my lips reach his in a heated kiss.

This is where I belong.
In Louis arms forever.
We part again and I look at him smiling happily.
"We're going to get through this I promise. I won't let anyone come in between us Louis I mean it." I tell him and he nods intertwining our hands.
"I know." He says and his voice doesn't  let anyone doubt his words.
We've gone through a lot and it probably will always stay in our hearts and our souls.
But I do believe that time heals wounds and maybe with Louis by my side this time will be quicker than I think.

"No matter what happens you should always know that I love you Melody."

"And you should know that I love you Louis." He pushes me into his chest and I close my eyes contently.
I know this marks an ending of a horrible life I had.
I made mistakes and I'm trying to fix it and while it feels like my old life is ending it also feels like a new one is beginning.
A better one a life I deserve a life I want to stay in.