NEW BOOK!

Ya author, Pixel here with some pog news! 

I've made a new version of this book! The book is basically this one re-written so yeah, you can go read it! I'm really happy with how it's turning out so far. The book is a totally re-written story line so it's going to be a lot different from this book. But it's going to be a lot more original and cooler then this one! (It's just called Site [REDACTED] so it should be easy to find!)

Thank you for sticking around even though I started struggling  with this book a lot, i love all of you!

Also, here's what was actually going to happen in this book was: 

Tommy and Tubbo continue to think about the past. Wil was gonna get transferred sites. Eret  was gonna become a D-Class. Niki was gonna take care of Tommy and Tubbo. Jack was gonna be here and there. Also Fundy's ears and tails getting explained (he was exposed by a furry that's literally an SCP). There's also Skeppy and Bad bonding.  Techno is an SCP that helps contain others, he takes a liking to Tommy (and kinda Tubbo). Techno notices that Tommy and Tubbo aren't happy in The Foundation. Then a breech happens with a big-ass purple monster (aka: Purpled) gets out. Everyone goes on lockdown and Techno goes: "Imma let all the SCPs out." So he lets everyone out and then that's really it. No one knows what happens to Techno but at least Tubbo, Tommy, Bad, Skeppy, and maybe a few others are safe!