Chapter Three: Testing

-Tubbo's Point of View- 

I hadn't seen Tommy in forever. It felt so lonely never seeing him. There was a woman named Dr. Cortez who tried to get me to talk on my first day. I tried to use "ASL" with her but she didn't understand. She kept trying to get me to talk. I think she eventually got annoyed and left. I don't like being alone in the white room. I now spent most of my time curled up in a corner. I had stopped trying to communicate with the doctors here after my third interrogation. None of them understood like Tommy. I don't know how long it's been since Tommy and I talked. I spent everyday hoping to wake up in the field. Waiting for Tommy to visit me. 

A beeping noise suddenly came from the door as it clicked open. I shrunk further into the corner, knowing that they were just going to try to get me to talk. I looked to see who had come in today. It was a man with fluffy brown hair, a red beanie, glasses, and a yellow shirt under his lab coat. "Hey SCP-1895-1!" He said in his British accent excitedly. This was also new to me. The doctors that visited me only called me SCP-1895-1. I missed having a normal name.

"T-T-Tubbo." I managed to say to him. He looked at me, genuinely shocked. He quickly scribbled something down on a clipboard before he sat on the floor in front of me.

"Okay, Tubbo," he said with a smile, "me an the other doctors want to run tests, is that ok?" I decided that this doctor might understand ASL. He seemed smart. I put my hand to my forehead and brought it back down. This was "Why?" I did it slowly so maybe he'd understand. He looked at me, confused. I sighed. He was just like all the other doctors. "Wh-why?" I managed to choke out. I wanted to cry right now.

"Well, um, we just want to know more about you." He said sheepishly. I looked up at him. He looked at me and we started at each other for a minute. I considered the situation. 'What would I do if I were Tommy?' I thought. Maybe this could help me plan. 'Tommy would probably kill this man without hesitation.' I didn't want to do that.

"C-can I se-e Tomm-y if I say y-yes?" I stuttered out, looking him directly in the eyes. He flinched like he had been punched. 

"I'll see what I can do SCP-" He stopped himself. "I'll see what I can do Tubbo." I smiled at him. I hadn't smiled in a long time. He stood and offered me his hand. I grabbed onto it and held his wrist as we walked down the hallways. He walked me into a sterile room with another man in the room. This man also had brown hair, but it was more curly. He also wore sunglasses even though it's not sunny inside.

"Dr. Eret." Growled the other man. He didn't sound very happy. Why was he mad? The man in the sunglasses, Dr. Eret, looked to him.

"Dr. Wilbur Soot!" The man said excitedly in a smooth British accent, "What brings you here today?" Dr. Eret smiled widely. 

"I'm going to be running tests on SCP-1895-1. Stay out of my way." Dr. Soot snapped back. Dr. Eret just frowned then looked to me. He smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back, he seems really nice. I heard Dr. Soot scoff as he grabbed my wrist. 'Did I do something wrong?' I thought. 'Why is he so angry?'

"Stay there Tubbo." Dr. Soot told me as he guided me to a cushioned chair. I sat down. "I'll be back." He grumbled. He gave Dr. Eret one last look before leaving. 

"You're Tubbo, right?" The doctor asked once Dr. Soot had left. I nodded. "Not much of a talker are you?" Dr. Eret said with a smile. I smiled back before signing, 'I use sign language.' Dr. Eret smiled.

'I know small bit.' Dr. Eret signed back. It was a bit grammatically incorrect, but someone finally understands! I grinned and signed, 'Why do we do testing?' Dr. Eret stared at me for a minute.