Chapter Two: Before (Pt. 2/Finally)

-Tommy's Point of View-

~Months later~

Tubbo and I had learned quite a few words and phrases in ASL now. This was good because now we could communicate easier. The patches of my green skin were now becoming harder to cover. I tried my best to use anything to cover up, and as of now it was working. Today is a cool winter morning. The air is crisp and it's just cold enough so no one would be suspicious of how much warm looking clothing I was covered in. I walked out into the open field. There was no Tubbo to be seen. 'Maybe he's pulling a little prank.' I thought with a smirk. "Oh Tubbo!" I yelled into the empty field, "Where are you?" No response. He usually didn't do things like this. Hiding away was very out of character. I looked around the field, now starting to walk to the middle. I suddenly heard loud footsteps on one side of the forest. 

Tubbo burst out of the forest. "Tubbo!" I yelled with a smile. He didn't smile back. He looked at me with fear in his brown eyes. He was running away from something. I didn't hesitate to run to him. We bumped into each other and he started signing frantically. "Tubbo! Slow down!" I said, trying to calm him down.

"Ru-run Tommy!" He formed the words very quickly. Quicker than usual. 

"Tubbo, what's going on? You need to tell me!" I yelled frantically. He looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"They're here, Tommy." He said so clearly I could hear his British accent becoming stronger. I looked at him in shock. I opened my mouth to ask him what he meant, but then a loud POP rang through the field and Tubbo collapsed in my arms. He had just been struck with a tranquilizer. I tried to shake him awake, but he just laid limply in my arms. I suddenly heard heavy footsteps all around me. People in tactical gear were coming from every direction. Each of them holding guns. I could hear a helicopter above me. I held Tubbo as close as possible as another POP rang through the field. Pain shot up my leg as my eyelids grew heavy. I looked down to the small dark in my leg before passing out. 

~Later~

I awoke in an all white room. Inside was a table and two chairs. One of which I was propped up in. I shook myself awake and stood up, looking around the room frantically. "T-Tubbo?" I asked to the emptiness of what appeared to be an interrogation room. I heard a door beep open and a man with fluffy brown hair in a lab coat entered the room. He sighed as he slid into one of the chairs with a clipboard. The man also wore a yellow shirt, red beanie, and glasses. I didn't hesitate. I lunged across the table and grabbed the mans shirt, growling. He yelped in surprise. "Where is he?!" I growled at him. 

"S-slow down!" He stuttered out in his British accent, looking at me with fear in his brown eyes. His glasses were now slightly tilted off of his face. The man looked pitiful. 

"I'll be slowing down when I rip your arm right outta your fucking socket!" I roared back "Where is he?!" I repeated, louder this time. There was sound over the speakers but I ignored it. He watched me, speechless. I suddenly felt myself being ripped off the doctor man as I was retrained. I growled and kicked at the guards before I was finally cuffed to the table. I bared my teeth at the still stunned man. The two guards left as he regained his posture and fidgeted with his glasses for a moment. 

"Ahem," he said, nervously, "my name is Dr. Soot. What is your name?" I ignored him and gave the cuffs a quick tug, just to see what would happen. The man, Dr. Soot, jumped as the sound of the chains echoing through the room. They didn't break, but it was a bit funny watching him jump like that.

"I'll tell you my name when I know Tubbo is safe, bitchboy." I hissed through clenched teeth. He frowned at me. 

"It's Thomathy, right?" He asked me, almost bored. I was stunned for a second. I shook my head.

"How did you know." I asked in a low voice. He just stared at me with a bored expression. I wanted to jump across the table and rip that look right off his stupid face-

"We know a lot of things. Tommy." He said, opening a file. "You've been going to that field for quite a while haven't you? Talking to the bee boy?" He asked, his eyes flicking up at me. 

"I honestly don't care what you know. I want to know where Tubbo is and why we're here." I said flatly. Dr. Soot pinched the bridge of his nose. Man, pissing people off is fun. 

"Tommy, I can't help you if you don't help me." He stared me dead in the face, "You wanna see the bee boy again, you're going to have to cooperate." I straightened up, I had to make sure he was safe. I just nodded. 

"Now," he continued, "how long ago did you find bee boy in the woods?" I sighed.

~Time Skip (I'M LAZY I KNOW)~ 

The interrogation was long and boring, I answered most of the questions as best as possible. Dr. Soot picked up his clipboard and stood up. "Do I get to see Tubbo now?" I asked with my head down. The doctor didn't respond. The door beeped and closed behind him. Two guards came in and dragged me into a white padded cell. I didn't struggle as the unlocked the cuffs on my wrists and shoved me into the room. 

I fell onto the floor as the door clicked behind me. I rubbed my wrists where the cuffs were and cursed under my breath. I noticed an orange jumpsuit on the white bed. I picked it up and examined it. I looked around the room and saw a bathroom. It was getting awfully hot in my random bundles of clothing. 

I held the jumpsuit and sighed. 'I hope Tubbo's okay...'

Chapter two is a bit shorter but that's ok, I've got big plans for the next chapter! Thank you for reading and maybe you can stick around for more of the book?

Also, I think I might change my update schedule to every 2 to 3 days. Maybe, we'll  see how I feel :)