IMPORTANT (A/N)

I swore to myself I wouldn't make any authors note chapters but here we are...

Anyways, this chappy is VERY important to read, so please read this whole thing!

This book will be on a very long hiatus once this chapter is posted. I've realized that my book is just a mutant-freak show of a bunch of other fanfics. And by that I mean the story is VERY badly copied and written awfully. So I'm going to take a step back. I need to come up with my very own ideas. So I need a break from this book. I'm trying really really hard to update, but I'm running out of ideas fast. Especially since I feel like it's too similar to other fanfics. I just don't want to be the writing version of an art-tracer. I just feel awful writing every chapter because it's not original enough. I don't want to feel like that when I'm trying to write a fun afterschool personal project. 

I'm also staying up too late trying to write this specific book. I actually happen to need sleep. Strange, right? So school and sleep are another reason to put the book on pause.

Lastly, I want to write other things! I've been secretly working on some other (much more original) stories. I've been too nervous to post them because they might not be as good as this book. Like, I think they might not do as well as this one. But I realized that this book is unoriginal. And I looked at these other stories and was like: wow, these are actually not that bad. I've been wanting to do MCYT shorts (aka: oneshots) and random AUs! I've just been too nervous to start posting any of them until now. That being said, when this chapter is posted, I might have one or two other stories posted for you to read. But only if you want to. Highkey, I wouldn't want to put myself through the pain of having to read more of my trash writing, so it's ok if you don't check out any other stories :)

SO like I said, very long hiatus after this is posted! Thank you for coming this far, I've been really happy to get all the positive feedback! Have a good day loves! And remember to eat and drink some water!

EDIT: ALMOST FORGOT! Here are some stories that I feel like I basically copied to read while you for some reason wait for me to no longer be sad at this book:

Uncontainable by AoifeSkye23

Documentation of Site-∎∎∎∎ by cqyeen

- Two Boys Of A Kind - (SCP AU) by SimplySimpinq