(Filler Chapter) SCP File - SCP-1895-1

Item #: SCP-1895-1

Object Class: Euclid 

Special Containment Procedures: 

SCP-1895-1 is to be kept in a 6 by 6 meter containment cell (I don't know anything about meters since I'm American, so hopefully this is enough). The cell is to be filled with flowers, grass, and other various fauna. There are to be at least 4 smoke machines within the room (inspired by cqyeen). Eight cameras are to be scattered throughout SCP-1895-1's containment. SCP-1895-1 is to be kept with SCP-1895-2 and its bees at all times. 

SCP-1895-1 is compliant and usually harmless. Should SCP-1895-1 become aggravated, it is to be immediately sedated in some way (being smoked out or tranquillizers). 

In order to keep SCP-1895-1 calm and corporative, it must be kept with SCP-1895-2 and its bees. SCP-1895-1 seems to enjoy being around Dr. Soot and Dr. Cortez. Should anyone need to enter SCP-1895-1's containment, it should be one of them. 

Description: 

SCP-1895-1 is a humanoid entity. It appears to be a boy 16 years of age. It is also of British origin and previously lived in [REDACTED], Britain. SCP-1895-1 is about 1.6 meters tall (I have no clue how to calculate 5 foot 5 inches to meters so this is a very rough estimate :/) with pale skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. SCP-1895-1 has bee-like antennae sticking out of it's hair along with small bee-like wings. On SCP-1895-1's nails and canine teeth, there are sharp stingers that contain an unknown venom. More experimentation on the makeup of this venom is still being conducted. 

Addendum 1895-1.1: Discovery

SCP-1895-1 was discovered in a lush field near [REDACTED], Britain. It was very hesitant when approached by foundation personnel. SCP-1895-1 even tried to escape the personnel before being captured. Upon discovery, SCP-1895-2 was also found attempting to console SCP-1895-1. SCP-1895-2 was also brought into foundation custody. 

Addendum 1895-1.2: Observation Log

SCP-1895-1 has been observed to have little to no aggressive behavior. However, SCP-1895-1 becomes distressed when it feels it is in danger. SCP-1895-1 will almost never be the first to strike if it feels unsafe. SCP-1895-1 calms down significantly when with SCP-1895-2. The two SCPs are to be with each other at all times to prevent breeches. 

A/N: I was going to add observation logs, testing notes/logs, and interrogation "tapes", but I'm too lazy. This just means that there will be more tests, notes, etc. in the coming chapters. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed today's (very short) chapter! I absolutely LOVE comments and feedback, it makes me happy knowing that there are people enjoying my writing :) I'll attempt to respond to all comments but it's hard to keep up with Wattpad and school sometimes :/

Make sure to eat and stay hydrated everyone, your internet friend/sister loves you forever and always :)

(Next chapter will be "the origins" of our Dr. Dream~)

I would also enjoy if y'all had any ideas for a title?? Like I know the current one is ok, but I want something with more... ✨f l a v o r ✨You know what I mean?? 

This chapter took a long time bc I wanted to add a drawing of Tubbo but I've decided that since I can't find time to and this chapter has taken so long to release, I might as well just post it :/ Thank you all for your patience tho!