Chapter Six: Dr. Eret

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Abuse, needles, (slight) blood, and cursing! 

-Eret's Point of View-

I had a feeling today. A bad one.

For the last few weeks, I have been doing testing with "Tommy" and "Tubbo". Both SCPs would exhibit extreme separation anxiety whenever they were apart. I was seeing what would happen if I took the SCPs to different testing rooms. Nothing good came of those experiments, but it's whatever. 

Recently, I've been doing... different experiments with the SCPs. I was going to compare and contrast the mental and physical strengths of the SCPs with a series of testing. These tests are almost complete, I just have a few more to do. To test these, I put the two SCPs through very different experiments. Tommy was clearly strong physically but maybe not mentally. Tubbo appears to be mentally strong but I can tell he's holding his powers back. Today was just another round of tests on the SCPs. I was only taking Tommy, he was always the more interesting of the pair anyway. 

As he was dragged into my lab with three guards, I watched in fascination. Just the other day, Tommy managed to kill an officer. It was like nothing he had ever done before. Almost impressive. To prevent another incident like that, the guards wore thicker clothing than usual. They were eventually able to get the feral SCP secured into a testing chair. "Hello Tommy." I said, as usual as I flipped through my clipboard. He growled at me as I walked towards him. This SCP is very animalistic, often showing that when he's attempting to protect Tubbo. His growling always sounded similar to a dogs growl. Fascinating to say the least. 

"I have a special test for you today." I said lowly, evilly if will. He just glared back at me. I produced a vial of clear liquid. This was venom from Tubbo's fangs. I had yet to test it on any humans. The venom wasn't corrosive, but it did clearly have some sort of effect when injected into smaller animals. Most of them died on the spot. Others would foam at the mouth before finally dying. It just depended. I turned around as I grabbed a needle. I faced the angry SCP once I had filled up the needle with a decent amount of venom. 

"Now, don't be a little bitch and hold still." I growled as I approached the testing chair. The blonde began to struggle against the leather straps holding him down. I grabbed his arm and looked for the clearest vein. Once I finally did, I plunged the needle into the boys arm.

"F-fuck!" He hissed as the venom coursed through his veins. I stepped back and placed the now empty needle onto the counter. I picked up my clipboard to quickly take any notes. The SCP was mumbling all sorts of curses as it struggled in pain. Nothing was happening. Yet. The boys breath became ragged as he started to lean over in pain. Then there was nothing. I approached the SCP carefully, thinking I might've killed it. It had just fainted. Nothing too horrible. I scoffed, I wouldn't be able to know any of the venoms effects if the subject just fainted, I need to know more. 

I lifted my clipboard to strike the SCP awake until I heard a, "STOP!" from the entrance of the lab. It was Wilbur. Fuck. I lowered my arm and smiled innocently even though I just got caught in the act. 

"Dr. Soot," I said in a cheery tone, "what brings you to the lab today?" I asked innocently. He just glared at me as he marched into the lab.

"Don't play dumb," he growled, "what have you been doing to SCP-1895-1 and SCP-1895-2?" He was clearly pissed. 

"Oh," I said turning away from him, "just running a few tests..." I glanced back to the Dr. who was examining the SCP with a concerned look on his face. 

-Wilbur's Point of View-

"Just a few tests?" I half yelled back. "What kind of tests are you running that almost kill an SCP?!" Eret didn't say anything as he glanced at his clipboard.

"Mm, just some small ones..." He mumbled. 'This guy is asking for it.' I thought in my head as I kept as cool as possible. 

"I'm taking Tommy back to his containment." I said lowly, leaving no room for questions. I started undoing the restraints that pinned the plant boy to the chair. I mumbled under my breath about random things. I picked up the blonde like a child and began carrying him away. I paused at the door. "I'm also going to be taking over Tommy and Tubbo's testing." I said quietly as I exited the lab. 

"Fuck." Tommy suddenly growled as I walked back to his containment. He didn't move much as he woke up, he was probably paralyzed by whatever Eret had just injected him with. 

"It's ok Tommy," I tried to say reassuringly, "I'm taking you back to Tubbo." He just nodded with closed eyes. It was now all coming together. Eret was causing Tommy to be like this. I was never going to let this happen again. I swiped my card and opened the door of the duo's containment. Tubbo sat in the corner with his head down. "Tubbo." I piped up as I carefully laid Tommy on the grassy floor. The bee boy perked up and looked to his friend.

"Tubbo..." Tommy said groggily as his friend looked over him. Tubbo grabbed his arm and looked at the small trail of blood from his injection. Tubbo started panicking as he noticed how pale Tommy looked. He started scurrying around his containment. 

"Tubbo what-" I started saying as the burnette began to pick a variety of flowers. He ran back to his friend and pushed a few onto the open "wound". He started shaking Tommy and trying to... feed him flower petals? "Tubbo," I said frantically, "I need you to tell me how to help!" I said as I held his shoulders.

"F-fix!" He stuttered, showing me the flower petals. I looked back at the boy in confusion.

"Fix what Tubbo!" I asked frantically, trying to understand what he was telling me. 

"V-veno-m," he said, gesturing to his fangs, "fix!" He repeated, showing the petals again. 'How did Tommy get injected with Tubbo's venom?' I asked myself with my head spinning. 'Why are flowers going to help Tommy?' My mind was running around in circles as I watched Tubbo attempt to feed Tommy rose petals. 

~An Hour Later~

Tommy woke up twenty minutes after being "fed" the flower petals. He seemed fine. After Tommy woke up, he aided Tubbo in explaining his venom. 

Apparently, Tubbo had a deadly venom stored in his fangs and nails. Tubbo had killed a few animals with it by accident. But the bees told him how to stop the venom. All he needed were a few flowers. Very strange. 

But now I had to turn my attention towards Eret. When I get my hands on that man he is going to be sorry he was even born. I walked through the hallways, seeing red and only thinking about my anger. 

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter, I'm just running out of ideas and I wanted to get this one out fast since all of my other chapters were put out one after the other but this one took longer :/ I'm sure this next chapter is going to take almost as long to post as this one, I'm behind, sorry!

Anyways, thanks for reading and stay hydrated y'all!