Characters (+Descriptions)

Author here! I just wanted to let you know that I've gotten a lot of inspiration from other Wattpad authors! Here is a list of the stories (I can remember) I've been inspired by:

Two Boys Of A Kind by SimplySimpinq - MCYT SCP Files by cqyeen - Uncontainable by AofieSkye23

This is what I've gone off of so far, more titles and authors might be added!

Anyways, here's who I plan on adding to the story (I'm also just using random SCP numbers that I'm just hoping aren't taken):

Tubbo (SCP-1895-1):

-Seems to be a half bee humanoid.

-Euclid, his actions are often observed to be in the best interest of his bees or SCP-1895-2.

-The bees around him are always with him, they do not seem to preform tasks of normal bees.

-Has bee antennas, small bee-like wings, and stingers on his teeth and nails.

-Inseparable from SCP-1895-2 (Tommy).

-More info later!

Tommy (SCP-1895-2):

-Appears to have growth of flowers, grass, and brush on his skin (making him a plant humanoid).

-Euclid, always protects SCP-1895-1 no matter how much danger it puts him in.

-SCP-1895-1's bees enjoy being around his plants.

-Has thorn-like claws containing a deadly poison. 

-Inseparable from SCP-1895-1 (Tubbo).

- More info later!

Dr. Wilbur Soot:

-Level 3 security clearance and Class B Personnel.

-Often interacts and runs tests on Safe and Euclid class SCPs.

-Grows attached to SCPs (SCP-1895-1, SCP-1895-2, SCP-6969, etc.).

-Very interested in behavior patterns with SCPs.

-Has an odd hate/unexplained grudge for Dr. Eret.

-Works closely with Dr. Niki Cortez, Dr. "Thunder" Page, and Dr. "Fundy" Holland (a.k.a SCP-6969).

-No, he cannot let SCP-1895-1 and SCP-1895-2 wander the facility no matter how good their behaviors have been.

-More info later!

Dr. Niki Cortez:

-Level 3 security clearance and Class B Personnel.

-Runs tests on mostly Safe class SCPs (occasionally Euclid class SCP's that like her).

-Also grows attached to SCPs.

-Doesn't like hurting the SCPs for testing/has very strict morals. 

-Fascinated by SCP-6969 (Dr. "Fundy" Holland).

-More info later!

Dr. "Thunder" Page:

-Level 3 security clearance and Class B Personnel.

-Odd and unexplained nickname.

-Does basic office tasks (filling out paperwork, organizing, keeping track of files, etc.).

-Creeped out by most SCPs. 

-More info later!

Dr. "Fundy" Holland (a.k.a. SCP-6969):

-Level 3 security clearance and Class B Personnel. 

-Became an SCP through SCP exposure. 

-Kept human intelligence, making him a Safe class SCP and allowing him to  continue work at The Foundation. 

-Orange hair with foxlike ears and tail, nails are also sharper, similar to wearing acrylic nails, according to Dr. Cortez. 

-Does coding for The Foundation.

-Watches testing on SCPs to accurately add to their files with pictures and/or video footage.

-Has similar morals to Dr. Soot and Dr. Cortez. 

-More info later!

Dr. Eret:

-Level 4 security clearance and Class B Personnel.

-Always wears sunglasses, has never been seen with them off.

-Mostly does testing on Euclid class SCPs and examines SCPs in labs. 

-"Very sus" according to Dr. Soot.

-More info later!

Dr. "Dream" Warner:

-Level 4 security clearance and Class B personnel.

-Doesn't do testing, only oversees testing.  

-Works closely with Dr. George West and Dr. Nick "Sapnap" Hunter. 

-More info later!

That's all I'm gonna put here for now! Hopefully you'll stick around to read! I want to have an uploading schedule of ever Sunday or every other Sunday, we'll see how like plays out tho!