Part 34

I was stood at the hospital reception in pain but that pain was nothing compared to what my heart was about to face. I saw a lifeless body covered in blood get wheeled passed me. At first glance the body look familiar and then I looked back at the body and saw the owl tattoo on its neck.

"Tony?" I said realising who the body was "TONY!" I yelled running over to him. I grabbed his hand and practically broke down in tears on top of him. My hands were coat in blood as I ran them down his face.

"May?" I heard someone at the door say. I turned and saw Vic, Jaime and Mike stood there looking at me and Tony. Vic practically ran over to me and pulled me off Tony. The paramedics wheeled Tony away as Vic clutched me tight in his arms. I cried on him and got blood and make up on his shirt.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked feeling like my heart had just been ripped to pieces.

"I don't know, May." Vic said. I felt a tear drop on my face, I looked up and saw Vic's bloodshot eyes fighting the tears. "We have to get you to the delivery room"

Jack walked over to us and stroked my arm to try and comfort me. Jack was never the best when girls were crying.

"The woman said you're in room 205." Jack said pointing down a long hallway of doors.

"I just want to be with Tony" I said. Mike grabbed me by both arms and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Tony has been through worse. He fell off the roof of our RV when he was drunk and he was fine. Your main priority is getting those babies out safe so when Tony wakes up he has a beautiful surprise waiting for him" Mike said. I grabbed Mike by the waist and hugged him tight, or as tight as I could with twins in between us.