Part 6

It had been over a year since I first met Tony, after he finished tour he came and stayed with me for a few months before he headed back out. I guess you could say we were dating but we hadn't really made it official but I didn't really care about calling him my boyfriend or just a friend because he made me happy and that's all that matters. The day before he headed out on tour Tony took me to Build a Bear, He made me a teddy that when I hugged it, it said 'I love you' but Tony had recorded his own voice so whenever he was away and I missed him all I had to do was hug it. We Skype all the time and he sends mail with random stuff he buys on tour for me. He had convinced me to focus more on my band and less on the interviewing, He said that I should follow my own dreams and not interview people living my dream for me. To be honest with you I think he just wanted me to stop meeting hot band members, But I took his advice and my band had gotten pretty big. We had realised our first album and it had made it to number 9 on the alternative chart, We had also just be booked to open for one of my favourite bands.

I heard the Skype noise come from my laptop and I ran over as fast as I could. I jumped on my bed where my laptop was sat, Before I answered the call I adjusted my hair a little and tried to look attractive. I knew Tony was going to video call me today so I had put on my favourite PTV top to show my support.

"Hey! You have changed your hair" Tony laughed. "It looks good and nice shirt!"

"Yes I have and thank you" I laughed "I change it a lot" My hair was red the last time Tony saw me but I dyed it black because I felt like I need a change and I also needed to keep Tony interested.

"So how's my little sheepcat?" Tony smiled

"I'm not bad, how's my baby turtle?" I smiled back, I loved our cute nicknames. Tony called me sheepcat because me and my friend had painted my bedroom wall with band jokes and sheepcat was in the centre of the wall. I called Tony baby turtle because he was a turtle.... That really didn't need to be explained.

"I'm a bit nervous, we're meeting the band that's opening for our new tour tomorrow. They won't tell us what the bands called or anything" I knew why they wouldn't tell them which band was opening for them and that's because it was my band! I had rung Pierce The Veil's tour manager and told him about us and how much I loved Tony and he loved the idea of us opening for them, I think he was secretly a hopeless romantic but he had promised he wouldn't tell the guys so it didn't ruin the surprise.

"Well I'm sure there is a reason they won't tell you" I said trying not to ruin the surprise.

"Yeah I guess so" Just as he said that I heard Vic's voice in the background shouting him. "Coming! I will talk to you later May, I love you"

"I love you too" I said slowly closing my laptop. The guys hadn't actually started their tour yet but they had to practise their songs on the new equipment they had gotten. I couldn't wait to see Tony again, talking to him on Skype wasn't the same.