Part 8

The door shut behind Jack and I heard Tony's voice greeting the guys. I stood looking at my phone. I'm Tony's girlfriend, Tony called me his girlfriend. I have had a crush on Tony for years and now he's officially my boyfriend. How the hell did this even happen! I stayed on the bus thinking about how to surprise Tony, do I just get of the bus and say "Hey" or do I jumped and say "SURPRISE!" After about 5 minutes of thinking I just though, fuck it I'm going to hug tackle him. I open the door of the bus and I saw Tony stood their talking to Andy. I nearly cried I was that happy to see him. He looked so cute, I couldn't contain myself and I jumped off the bus and ran over to him as fast as I could.

"TOOOOOOOONY!!" I yelled as I jumped on his back.

"What the fuck!" Tony yelled. He turned his head and saw my face looking at him "May! What are you doing here?! I thought you were a crazed fan!"

"Monday With Two Meanings are opening for Pierce The Veil" I smiled as I jumped off Tony's back. He looked at me in shock. Oh shit is he freaking out because he doesn't want to spend time with me? Great I'm over thinking again. Tony came closer to me but he didn't say a word. He took my arms and wrapped them around his neck. His hands were ridiculously soft, He slowly put his arms around my waist and smiled at me. He lifted me up and spun me around, like what they do in those cheesy romantic comedy's but this time it was happening to me. It was such a great relief to know Tony was okay with us opening for PTV. He leaned down and kissed me, it was nice feeling his lips on mine.

"I can't believe you're here! I just tweeted you" Tony laughed as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

"I know I saw" I smiled "So... I'm your girlfriend?"

"Well.... Erm.... I just thought that" Tony said looking super uncomfortable, I did what any girl would have done in this situation. I kissed him so he would stop talking.

"Ooooooo" I heard Vic and Jaime say. I turned and looked at Vic and Jaime and they were holding hands. I'm pretty sure they were secretly dating or maybe that's just the fangirl in me talking.

"It's nice to see you again May" Vic smiled "Were just about to go get some lunch, do you guys want to come with us?"

"Yeah we can get to know each other better" Jack said.

We ended up just going to subway, Tony was complaining because he didn't like any of the food because he was a vegetarian. I didn't even care that Tony was complaining I just loved spending time with him. We headed back to the venue to get ready for the show. Me and Jack had decided that we need to pull a prank on PTV just because we could. We snuck into PTV's tour bus while they were doing sound check, we had bought 1000 balloons and blown them up. We filled their whole bus with balloons and it took Me, Jack, Andy, Jamie and Jeremy to shut their door because it was so full.