Part 4

I went back to the green room and packed my stuff up. Just as I was about to set off a very sweaty Pierce The Veil walked through the door.

"You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye" Vic laughed as he walked over to hug me, Jaime followed and hugged me as well. I picked up my stuff and headed to my car, Tony ran after me.

"May" He shouted after me. "Do you maybe want to go get something to eat?"

"It's 11:30pm" I said checking my watch "I think it's a bit late for food"

"Well let's just go for a walk?" Tony smiled helping me carry my stuff.

"Fine" I smiled. I couldn't turn Tony Perry down! We put my stuff in my car and started walking away from the venue. Tony held my hand as we walked down the street. "Where are we going?"

"I thought we could go sit on the beach for a while" Tony said.

"OH MY GOD IT'S TONY!" we heard a girl scream. Tony started running and I tried to keep up.

"Come on May" He laughed as I struggled to run as fast as him. He finally stopped when we got to the beach. The water looked beautiful, There was a reflection of the moon floating on top of it. We sat down in the middle of the beach. There was no one around and it was so peaceful. "I have never felt like this" Tony said looking out to sea.

"Felt like what?" I asked as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"When I saw you walk through the door.... I don't know what happened. You took my breath away. You're perfect May." Tony kiss my forehead and I looked up at him.

"No one's perfect Tony, Especially not me." I replied. Tony lifted my chin as his lips got closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my skin. His lips parted and gently touched mine, He put his hands in my hair and I put my hand on his cheek. His kiss was soft and passionate. He laid down and I laid next to him with my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and we fell asleep.

The next morning we were woken by the sound of Pantera. It was Tony's phone, He sat up and wiped the sand from his t-shirt.

"I'm sorry, I will be there in about 5 minutes." Tony said to the person on the phone "Okay, bye."

I sat up and helped him brush the sand from his clothes. "I have to get back to the bus" He stood up and then held out his hand to help me up. We walked back to the tour bus and when we got there the guys didn't looked too happy.

"Tony, we have to be in San Diego by tonight" Vic said getting on to the bus.

"I'm sorry Vic, I will be one minute." Tony turned to me "Last night was amazing, I hope to hear from you again." He said hugging me.

"I will text you later. I promise" I said to him as he got on the bus.

"You better do" He laughed as the bus door shut. I stood and waved goodbye to them, I was still covered in sand. I wiped my clothes then jumped in my car and headed home.