Part 3

"Hey May!" I turned around and Tony was stood right behind me. "You're going to stay for the show right?"

"Of course. You're my favourite band, I wouldn't miss it for the world" I suddenly got a boost of confidence, I'm not sure if it was because I still thought it was a dream or because I would probably never get this opportunity again. "Could I get a picture with you for my Twitter?"

"Sure!" Tony replied. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to take a photo. I was about to take the photo when Tony kissed my cheek, I pulled away in shock. "I'm sorry I just thought it would be a cute photo" Tony said looking embarrassed.

"The photo's perfect" I said hugging him. I kissed his cheek as I pulled away to make him feel less embarrassed. I was about to put my phone back in pocket when Tony stopped me.

"While you have your phone out.... I was maybe wondering.... If I could ermmm" Tony looked down at the floor

"Here." I smiled handing Tony my phone. He put his number in my phone and put a little icon of a turtle at the end of his name. He handed me my phone back and I got asked to leave the green room again by a security guard. I stood at the side of the stage while the support act was playing, they were pretty good but I wasn't really watching. I just kept replaying what had just happened over and over in my head. I pulled out my phone and looked at the picture I took, Tony was right it did look cute.

The lights went down and the crowd screamed. I could hear them chanting "PTV, PTV, PTV." The guys ran on stage and the crowd went crazy.

"OPEN THAT PIT UP!" Vic shouted. They started by playing A Match Into Water. They put on a great show, the crowd loved it. The last song they played was Hold On Till May, The crowd was still but they sung every single word. I loved the song so much I started crying, I stood at the side of the stage watching my heroes play. Tony saw that I was crying and as he wasn't playing guitar he walked over to me and wiped my tears. He hugged me and I got eyeliner on his white t-shirt, He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. He smiled and got closer to me, Just as he was about to kiss me he had too run back on stage and finish the song. At least I think he was going to kiss me.