Part 45

I felt my pocket vibrating as I drove down the street. When I had finally hit a stop light I dug into my pocket and threw my phone on the seat next to me. I saw Tonys picture fill my screen. I had 23 miss calls from him. I understand what's going on with him and he just needs some time to get over this but it's not a good idea having the twins in that environment. Shit I forgot to call my mom to check if I could stay over at hers.

I pulled over and grabbed my phone. I wait for Tony to stop ringing me before I could ring my mom.

"Hey mom" I said down the phone

"May! What a surprise" I heard my mothers voice say "did you want something?" I heard a deep voice in the background calling my mom

"Ermm I was just wondering if me and the twins could stay at yours for a few nights?" I asked

"Well no. I have a guest over and he's only in town for a few days and he's really hot" I heard her say

"MOM!" I yelled

"It's been a while since your father. What do you expect?"

"Ew. Stop just stop! It doesn't even matter I will call someone else!" I said hanging up the phone.

Tony was sat in the kitchen with his head in his hands.

'I nearly died and now I'm causing stupid fights like this?! What's the point I will just end up losing everyone close to me.' Tony thought. He picked up his phone and scroll through his contacts.

"Hey man" Tony said

"Hey Tone. Is everything okay?" Vic's voice said

"Has May called you?" Tony asked

"No. Why what's happened?" Vic said

"We had an argument and she took off with the kids"

"If she calls I will let you know."

"Thanks man" Tony said hanging up the phone and placing it on the side. 'May. Where are you?!' Tony thought.

"Vic who was that?" Vic turned around and put his phone in his pocket

"No one important May" Vic said smiling at me.