Part 40

"May!" I heard someone yell as they pulled me back. I fell back into Jacks arms. "May! What the hell were you thinking!" I hugged Jack.
"I wasn't thinking." I said realising what I was just about to do "I'm sorry"
"What the hell happened while I was asleep!" Jack said holding me tight.
"Jack. Will you come visit Tony with me?" I asked trying to act like an adult "I just can't do it alone"
"Of course. I'm always here for you May" Jack smiled "Come on" Jack helped me up and we started walking down the stairs.

Would I have actually jumped. If it wasn't for Jack, would I be dead? Would the twins be motherless. Of course I wouldn't have jumped. I mean what would have happened if Tony woke up and found out I was dead? I'm such an idiot!

"Here we are" Jack said interrupting my train of thought. I looked in the room and took a step back. I felt my back hit Jacks stomach. He looked down at me and smiled. Even if Tony doesn't make it, Luke and Leia have an amazing family. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room. I pulled a chair up to Tonys bedside. He looked like he was sleeping. I just wanted to grab him and try to wake him up. I reached over and grabbed his hand.
"Tony." I said my eyes burning from tears "it's me, May." I looked over at Jack and he was stood in the corner with his hand over his mouth in shock. "Tony please wake up. The twins want to see you." I said watching my tears hit his skin. "They want to see their daddy. Please Tony just wake up"