Part 25

Tony rolled off of me. His hand was bleeding because he had put it on the broken glass on the floor. Some how we ended up on the floor, not that I was complaining.

"Can we fight more often?" Tony said, we were both laying on the bus floor completely naked.

"You want us to fight?" I said grabbing my underwear from the sink, god knows how they ended up there.

"If we have make up sex like that, hell yeah!" Tony laughed passing me my pyjama shorts. I leaned forward and kissed him. He smiled and put his hand on my stomach. "You never know we could have made another after that!" Tony winked and we heard a knock at the door. Tony jumped up and grabbed his clothes and ran to the back room. I watched his bare butt as he ran, don't judge me he's my fiancé.

"Tony, May, are you too okay in there?" I heard Vic's voice at the door.

"I want my bed!" Mike yelled.

"I'm coming, one minute" I said searching for my top. I grabbed it, Threw it on and then ran to the door. When I opened the door Jaime, Mike and Vic looked exhausted. "I'm sorry guys, go to sleep." I smiled as they walked in. Mike brushed passed me and whispered "Nice hair." He winked and got into his bunk. I looked at my hair in the mirror and I looked like I had been attacked by a bear or something.

"Why is there glass everywhere and why is there blood on the floor" Vic said knowing exactly what had happened.

"Ermm Tony got angry and threw the cup and it smashed and he... cut his hand... picking up the pieces I said. "What's so good about picking up the pieces?" I laughed

"May. You're crazy you know that?" Vic smiled heading to his bunk.

"So I've been told" I smiled to myself. Tony walked over to me after he saw all the guys had gone to bed. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bus.

We sat on the bench by the venue, I put my head on Tony's shoulder and looked at the stars. It reminded me of the first night I spent with him. In that moment everything seemed so perfect.

"So..." Tony said looking down at me. "I think we should go to the doctor tomorrow and see if every things okay with the baby" I put my hand on my stomach, I'm carrying a baby Tony. So many fan girls would love this oppotunity.

"Yeah, that's sounds like a good idea" I smiled "But for now can we just enjoy each others company?" Tony smiled at me and put his hand on top of mine and linked his fingers to mine.