Part 43

Tony stumbled across the lawn on his crutches. I grabbed his arm and helped him into the house.

"Just stay there Tony" I smiled "I'm just going to get Leia and Luke"

"I hate being on crutches!" Tony said looking angry. I kissed his cheek and headed back to the car.

"Hey baby" I said lifting Leia out of her car seat. I walked back to the house with Leia smiling as her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. Tony had slumped on the couch. "Here go to daddy" I said handing Leia to Tony.

I sat in the chair feeding Luke as I watched Tony playing with Leia.

"She's beautiful" Tony said smiling at me "She looks just like you"

"Shut up you" I blushed "Luke has your cheeky face. He's going to be a real ladies man when he grows up"

I stood up with Luke and sat him on my hip. I bent down to Tony and picked up Leia and placed her on the other hip. "Bed time" I smiled.

I dropped into the chair and moaned. Tony was laying on the couch with his leg in a pot.

"I'm sorry" Tony said not looking at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"I'm sorry you have to do this alone all because I was an idiot" Tony said looking angry with himself. I sat on the edge of the couch next to Tony's head.

"Listen to me" I said playing with his hair "I'm not alone. You might not be able to help with a lot of stuff but you're here. Just the fact that you're breathing is keeping me going" I kissed Tonys head and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me on top of him. I giggled as he put his arms around me.