Part 24

Tony walked back down to me. He put his arm against the wall I was leaning against. He looked at me and I looked at his feet. I couldn't look at him because I knew I would break down.

"Look at me, May!" Tony said with tears in his eyes.

"I can't Tony." I was still looking at his feet.

"May! Look at me and tell me why you did this!" Tony said hitting his hand on the wall.

"Tony I'm sorry. I was scared." I said putting my arms around his waist. Tony grabbed my hands and pushed them away from him.

"You were scared? I was fucking terrified! But I held it together! I held it together for you."

"I had no idea. I'm so sorry, I'm just a selfish bitch" I said wipping the tears from my face.

"Why do you do this to yourself?!" Tony said throwing a cup against the wall. I watched as the pieces of shattered glass hit the ground. "I read your letter. Why do you constantly put yourself down!"

"I can't help it. People have put me down my entire life, I can't change how I feel." I muttered.

"Why can't you just except that I love you! That's all that matters! I never wanted to get married or have kids but when you came into my life all that changed. From the first time we met I couldn't get you off my mind." Tony said rubbing my arm. "When you do stuff like this you make me feel like.... like you don't love me back." For the first time I saw Tony look insecure and I knew from that moment that he was going through the exact same thing I was.

"Tony, I love you so much!" I yelled. "If you can't see that you're an idiot!"

"Then why were you going to leave!" Tony yelled back getting closer to my face.

"Because I was trying to protect you!" I yelled getting even closer

"May you're crazy!" Tony shouted.

"I KNOW!" I screamed. We both stood there panting with rage.

I grabbed Tony's face and kissed him aggressively. Tony grabbed my ass and ran his hand down my leg, He lifted both of my legs and wrapped them around his waist and pushed my back against the wall. He kissed my neck and I could feel his breath hitting my skin. He stepped back and let my legs drop to the floor, He ran his hands up my sides and lifted my top up and over my head. He threw it over his shoulder and ripped his own shirt off. He picked me up and threw me onto the couch.