Part 51

I took a deep breath as I held onto my mother's arm, I watched as the groomsmen escorted the bridesmaids down the isles. I peered around the corner and saw Tony standing in his tux. His neck tattoo was poking out of his shirt. I smiled to myself and watched as Leia started walking down the isle and leaving a trail of petals behind her. She ran over to Tony as soon as she saw him and threw flower petals all over him. I head the people in the church laugh as Tony's mom picked up Leia and sat her down. The music changed and The crowd of people rose from their seats, I began to walk slowly down the long isle, I saw Tony's smiling face at the bottom. I looked around the church at the crowd of people watching me. It was basically the entire list of Warped tour bands at my wedding. 

I finally got to Tony, His eye's were filling with tears it was adorable. Stood behind him was Mike, Jaime  and Vic all in suits looking smart. I smiled as Tony carefully lifted my veil, He stroked my arms as his hands met mine. "We are gathered here today" the Reverend started. I nearly started crying as I said my vows but so did Tony. It was nearly time to say I do then me and Tony can finally start our new life together. "Do you May Abigail Roberts take Tony Perry  to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The Reverend said. I smiled at Tony and breathed "I do" the Rev then looked at Tony and said "And do you Tony Perry take May Abigail Roberts to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Tony had a huge smiled on his face and said "I...." 

Just as he started his sentence the church door burst open. Everyone in the room turned to look at the door. A small girl with long black hair was stood at the door with makeup down her face. She walked slowly down the isle and everyone gasped as she pointed a gun at me. She stood in the middle of the isle in silence. I looked over at Leia and Luke who were sat with their grandma, I had to make sure they were safe. Tony grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him almost like he was shielding me with his body.

"Jade" Tony said calmly. I looked at Tony and realised who she was. Her name was Jade Matthews she was 21 years old and she was obsessed with Tony. She followed Pierce The Veil on tour for  years and she hated me. 

"Tony step away from her!" Jade yelled. Tony didn't move an inch "MOVE!" Jade yelled as her hands began shaking. 

"Jade just calm down" Tony said carefully walking towards her "You don't want to do this Jade. If you shoot that gun you will probably end up going to jail and ruining your life" I could hear the fear in Tony's voice as he got closer to her.

"But Tony I love you and we are meant to be together!" Jade said still pointing the gun at me. Tony gently placed his hand on her arm.

"Drop the gun Jade" Tony smiled. I saw Jade smile back at him and then dart her eyes back at me. I heard a loud bang as the gun went off.

"MAY!" Tony yelled. I saw Vic out of the corner of my eye running over to me, He pushed me to the ground as Jade dropped the gun to the floor. I saw blood on my white dress but I didn't feel pain. "May, Vic are you okay!" I heard Tony say helping me and Vic on the floor. I looked up and watched Jade run out of the church. I then saw Vic holding his arm as blood ran down his sleeve.

"Vic are you okay?!" I asked. Vic lifted his hand and revealed his arm, luckily the bullet had only scrapped him and hadn't done any real damage.

"I'm fine I'm just glad you're safe" Vic smiled. I bent down and tore a section of netting from the bottom of my dress. I wrapped it tightly around Vic's arm to stop the bleeding.

"Thank you so much Vic. I owe you my life" I said hugging him, I felt Vic breath out and hug me tight. 

"I love you" I heard Vic whisper in my ear "Now come on, You two have a wedding to finish" Vic smiled

Tony grabbed my hand and we stood in front of the Rev. "I do" Tony smiled. The crowd of people stood up and cheered as me and Tony kissed. "I love you, May" 

"I love you more, Tony" I smiled as I prepared myself for the rest of my life with the most perfect man in the world.