Part 9

We saw the guys come back from sound check so we ran to our tour bus and me and Jack watched out of the window as Vic walked up to the door.

"No I prefer the old guitars" Vic said putting his hand on the door.

"Well I broke mine so I can't use it anymore" Tony laughed. Just as Tony said that Vic opened the door to their bus and we watched them practically drown in balloons.

"What the fuck!" Mike shouted. They swam their way out of the balloons and saw us stood in front of them laughing.

"Oh it's so on!" Vic said as he stood up, Balloons were everywhere. Tony bent down and grabbed a bunch of balloons. He looked at me for a second and then threw the balloons at me.

"Tony!" I yelled, I bent down and threw a balloon back. Then somehow it ended up turning into a balloon fight between, MWTM, PTV and all the staff that worked on the tour. I ran at Tony with a balloon but just before I threw it I tripped and went flying. Tony tried to catch me but he fell too. I was laying on top of Tony and I licked the tip of his nose. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"You're so cute May, but we won that" Tony smiled

"Oh my god" I said sitting up on Tony's stomach "You did not! We won!"

"Alright love birds we have to get ready for the show" Vic said helping me up.

We all headed back stage to prepare for the show. Pierce The Veil had this weird pre show ritual where they would get in a circle and chant and clap. I had seen them do it thousands of times on YouTube but now I got to watch it up close.

I heard the crowd cheering and I got super nervous. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, it was Tony.

"Don't worry sheepcat, you'll be fine" He kissed my cheek and I walked on to the stage.