Part 19

Me and Tony were on our way to the pharmacists. We had to walk as the only transportation we had was an RV. Tony held my hand tight as we walked, I would give anything to know what he was thinking. He held the door open for me as I stepped inside the store. I hate the smell of pharmacists, it was too clean for my liking. Tony practically dragged me to the pregnancy tests.

"How many do you think we will need?" Tony asked looking at the millions of different brands of tests in front of him.

"$8.00!" I yelled picking up one of them. "Eight dollars for a stick I take a pee on! What the fuck!"

"May, stop freaking out. I got this okay?" Tony said walking over to the entrance. He picked up a shopping basket and walked back over to me. He put one of each test in the basket. "Right. Lets go."

Once we had paid we headed back to the tour bus. Jaime, Mike and Vic were sat on the couch. As soon as we walked through the door they locked their eyes on to the bag that Tony was carrying. That's what I hated about plastic bags, they withhold no secrets.

"May! You're not?!" Vic said jumping up from the couch.

"I don't know yet." I said looking at the floor.

"Yeah. I need to know now so let's do this!" Tony said pushing towards the bathroom. He handed me the bag then shut the door.

I sat in the toilet unboxing every test we had bought. I heard the guys talking outside the door.

"It's really hard to pee when I can hear you talking out there!" I yelled through the door.

"Sorry" all the boys yelled back simultaneously. They went silent but I still knew they were there. I stood up and opened the bathroom door.

"Go sit on the couch. I can't do this with you stood there" I said hushing them away.

"But..." Tony said

"Go!" I yelled slamming the door shut. I heard them all slump on the couch. Okay. Here we go.