Part 29

I heard a knock on the door. I used all my strength lifting myself from the bed. It's not easy carrying around two kids you know. I made my way to the front door and looked through the peep hole. I saw Jack stood there with a big bag of stuff.

"Hey Jack." I said leaning over and hugging him.

"Hey May, you look beautiful" Jack smiled as he closed the door behind him.

"Ugh, I wish!" I laughed "I'm the size of a whale"

"But you're still beautiful" He said placing the bag on the floor.

"Do you want a drink?" I smiled

"No thanks, I just dropped by to see how you were doing and give you this" Jack said pointing to the bag. Inside it was full of tiny baby clothes.

"Jack! Thank you so much!" I laughed as I picked up a tiny Pierce The Veil top. "Where did you get this?!"

"I got it made. There's one in pink and one in blue" Jack smiled.

After Jack had left I went upstairs to put the clothes he had bought in the babies room. Only 6 days until I see Tony again. I couldn't wait to see him, once he comes home I know I'm going to be totally ready for this. I got into bed and set the alarm. I put my head on my pillow then felt my legs go cold. I ripped the covers off me. I picked up my phone.

"Hey May! What's up?" I heard someone answer Tonys phone.

"Hey is Tony there?" I asked.

"Tony's on stage, why?"

"Well could you tell him, he's about to become a dad."