Chapter 14

---Kasumi---

It's been about a week since I've basically shut everyone out. I've been going on non-stop solo missions. I've barely talked to Kiba. In fact, the only time I socialize is when I have to go check up on Kakashi.

Yeah. I've started calling him Kakashi now. I'm trying to make things easier for everyone else but... I'm really dying.

Kiba...he's been leaving things for me just outside my door. Sometimes he makes me unfinished daisy chains..sometimes it's just a note.. other times it my favourite flower, a white rose. He's been trying so hard yet.. I have to shut him out. I can't be with him.. I just can't... It's too hard.

I sighed as I sat next to Kakashi. He was still unconscious. I was waiting for the Tsunade to come back and become the 5th Hokage. Then she can help Kakashi and I won't have to worry any more. I gripped Kakashi's hand tighter.

Please...please be ok.

---Kiba---

"Arfff argff!! Arff arff!"

"That a boy Akamaru! You nailed it!" I said while jumping from tree to tree with Akamaru. "Now that's aerial dynamic marking! Now try it while spinning! Watch you aim,"

I followed Akamaru, making sure he's doing it right.

I still can't help but have Kasumi in my mind. I mean it's not like I was the one who made her like this.. was I?

"Haha way to go!" I said to Akamaru as he hit the tree right on target.

Even though I was smiling around everyone, I'm worried about Kasumi. I've tried talking to her, I've tried leaving her notes.. I don't know what to do... She just keeps shutting me out.

"Wooohooo!" I yelled jumping as Akamaru hits right on target.

The only other person I can think of that would be able to get through to her, is Kakashi sensai. But if I can't.. then maybe he can't either.. But he needs to try. I better go find out if the new Hokage has woken him up yet.

"Come on Akamaru let's go!" I yelled as we started running back to the village.

---Kasumi---

"Huh disgraceful." said Lady Tsunade. "To be completely taken out of the game by 2 lowlife punks like that. I thought you were supposed to be the best."

"Sorry to disappoint you." said Kakashi.

"OK let's go! Now that Kakashi-sensai is done just one more and your all done!" said Naruto with a huge grin on his face.

"Rock lee he's right this way! Just next door!" said Guy-sensai frantically.

I watched as they left the room and I was alone with dad- I mean Kakashi.

"So is there anything you need?" I asked not looking at him.

"No. I think I'm fine." he said, still looking dazed.

It was silent for a moment. It took so much not to run up and hug him. He's my dad... I wanted to asked him heaps of questions but I just sighed.

"Well then, I have a mission anyway so ill see you later." I said before poofing into smoke.

---Kakashi---

Well that was weird. I thought. Kasumi didn't act like she normally would... she seemed.. distant.

It was only a second before someone knocked on the door.