Chapter 13

---Kasumi---

I looked up at the cloud covered sky. Today is the day, we remember those who fought for us in battle and lost their lives.

I knew Kakashi was at the K.I.A stone. He always goes there. I think he needs comfort. After everything that happened to him all those years ago.

I sighed and began walking.

I was wearing a black dress that reached my knees, normally I don't wear long dresses or anything but I do have some decency when it comes to days like today. The dress had simple thin straps that held it up. I tied my hair into a bun, with some loose bangs so it was out of my face. I also had simple black shoes to go with.

All or should I say most ninja's stood on top of the Hokage's building, while the citizens had still gathered down on ground level.

Up front, there was a picture of him in the middle and pictures of the other shinobi next to his. There were two lit touches, on either side of the pictures and a bouquet of white flowers in front of the Hokage's picture.

Everyone wore black and stood in rows, some looking down while others looked ahead. I stood in between Asuma and Tamaki.

Everyone was silent until it slowly began raining.

"Even the heavens weep," said Asuma.

I felt the rain drops hit my face. I closed my eyes and looked forward as the elders began to speak.

"We are gathered here to honour and remember not only the third Hokage but all those that sacrificed themselves in battle so that our village would survive." said the man.

Soon everyone began to walk up and place a white flower on the stone in front.

As I walked up and placed my flower, I had some flashbacks of all the fun times I had with him. I hid my smile and my tears as I walked back, I looked left and noticed Konahamaru crying. The poor thing. I thought. He loved him so much.

I looked away and carried on to my spot. It's a shinobi rule. Never show your feelings. Keep your mind focused on your mission. No matter what. No matter how much your hurting inside, you can't shed a tear. I thought.

But it's become easy for me now. I've learned to act. To never show anyone anything. No matter who it is. No one can fully read my feelings. No one really knows what is going on inside my head.

I leaned my head against Kiba's shoulder as we walked through the street.

"So what do you wana do Kasumi?" he asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hmmm.." I said thinking. "What about we spend the day together? Just the two of us?" I asked.

He grinned.

"Sure! That sounds good to me!"

"Arff!"

I giggled and looked down to Akamaru. I always forget about this guy... My bad! Haha I guess I'm always to focused on Kiba.. oh well!

We spent the day laughing and just chilling. This was nice, I haven't spent time like this with him in ages. And I won't be getting to much longer. I have a month after Sasuke leaves. That's not long.

I need to enjoy these moments, as much as I can.

--Kiba---