Chapter 16

---Kasumi--- 

Things were back to normal now. I was acting myself around everyone and they all belived my little act. Well if were being honest, it wasn't all an act. I had fun enjoying my time with everyone but inside, I knew I was never going to get this again. I knew these moments were a once in a life time thing and they weren't coming back... and I was going to have to forget them. Never think of them once I leave.  

It had been a pretty uneventful past few days. I had to do some stuff with the anbu.. and well I had to have a huge talk with Tsunade about my mission... 

The Third had left her a huge as shit file about it that Tsunade hadn't shown anyone, not even Shizune. Anyways long story short, it was just as the Third said; explain it to her then she'll understand and take care of everything and she understood but wondered what the Third was thinking when he gave me this mission. 

But everything went well in the end.  

I sat next to Izumo and Kotetsu at the village gates. They said how they usually got bored just sitting here so I thought I'd bring them lunch and hang out with them for a while.  

"So how have things been with you and Kiba?" asked Izumo with a wink.  

I blushed and let them see. I need to be myself and go to this innocent act. Its how it has to be since I failed my last plan. 

"E-what? I don't know what you mean.." I said looking away.  

They both laughed.

"Oh come on! Everyone's seen how close you guys have been!" teased Izumo. 

"Not to mention Kakashi bringing up ways to kill him!" added Kotetsu with a laugh.  

"Whatever!" I said, my face going red. "At least I have a love life." I added the last part with a smirk. 

"Hah! Just cause you don't know, doesn't mean we don't have a love life!" said Izumo.

"Oh please Izumo she can tell if your lying." grinned Kotetsu and Izumo shot him a glare while he contiuned, "Besides, I'm the only one here with a real love life.." 

I laughed as the two argued. I always did like these too. They always had a sense of humor.

---Kiba--- 

I grinned widely as I saw the perfect necklace. It had a simple silver chain and the charm was a pure silver daisy.

"I'll take it!" I said with a grin to the shop keeper.

He laughed.

"I take it this is for a special girl?"

My grinned widened and I answered.

"Yeah!"

"Arff!" Akamaru barked in agreement.

He laughed ok that comes too-"

"Don't worry!" I said as I dumeped my handfull of cash on the table and ran out the door waving and saying "Keep the change!"

---Shop keeper---

Hey wait a second.. I thought as I checked the money the kid left. 

THIS ISN'T EVEN HALF THE MONEY HE OWE'S ME!! 

---Kasumi---

I made my way to the Hokage's office with a smile on my face. 

Kiba wants to hang with me tonight! Says he's got something to show me...I wonder what it could be...I shook my head and ignored the thought. Why am I smiling so much about it? I'll have to forget it anyways...