Chapter 15

---Kasumi---

I sat at the table in silence with Kakashi. We haven't talked since I woke up. Well technically my break down... But thank god I didn't tell him about the mission! That would have screwed things up bad.

I sat there, staring into space until I was brought back into reality by a cup of tea sitting on the table in front of me. Kakashi, had his own and sat opposite me. 

"Kasumi." he said in a gentle voice. 

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered. 

"Last night you-"

"Can we not talk about this now?" I asked interrupting him.

He sighed.

"I'm just worried about-"

"NOT NOW." I yelled as I slammed my fist on the table before I poofed away.

I appeared in the middle of the desert. I sighed. I just can't talk about things like this with him. Heck I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this anyway.

I took a look around, studying my sourroundings. This is where I summoned the Ookami Akuma, I thought.

I sat down, running my fingers through the sand. 

What the hell am I going to do now? I though, I've friken blown my cover because of my stupid feelings and emotions! UGH!

Now they all suspect things... They're all gona want to find out why I was acting so weird and if I'm back to normal... let me think..what should I do..?

---Kakashi---

"Kasumi wai-" I started but she had already left. I just sighed and sat back down.

What was all that last night? Kasumi, even when she was a kid, she's never cried like that in front of me ever since she wanted to become a ninja. She's always managed to hide her feelings but when Kiba was telling me...

---Flashback---

"-After it's been like ages of us hanging, we were walking down towards my place but she flinched slightly and after that she carried on normal. I don't know why but I thought it was weird."

---end of flashback---

The time she flinched, was around the time that I was fighting Itachi? She didn't sense anything did she? Or was it their mere presence...? No if she sensed it, she would have come straight away because she alway's talks about taking down rogue ninja... what if-

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

---Kiba---

After standing outside Kasumi door, debating with myself whether to go in or not, I finally grew a pair and knocked. 

I heard a sigh and then the door clicking and sliding open to find Kakashi.

"Oh hi there Kiba, Akamaru," he said casually.

"Hey sensai, is Kasumi in?" I asked hopefully.

"Sorry Kiba, you just missed her.." he said trailing off.

"Oh..."

Awkward silence..

"Sensai.."

"Hn?"

"Is...is Kasumi back to normal now?" I asked without looking at him in the eyes, I'm afraid of his answer.

He sighed and put his hand on my head, I looked up to find him giving me a closed eye smile.