Chapter 4

---Kasumi---

I froze on the spot. Shit! Me and Kiba were supposed to tell him together! Oh no this is-

"Kasumi. It's true isn't it?" He said interrupting my thoughts.

"Uhm.... Well yeah.." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

He put his hand to his face and sighed.

"Hey! Don't you face palm me!" I yelled. No way hell is my dad allowed to face palm me! "I like him ok? He's cute and awesome and my really good friend!"

"I just don't think you need a boyfriend at 12 Kasumi."

"I don't need one. I just want one!" I grinned. Sweet! Dad's taking this way better then I thought!

"But you know," he said now looking at me. "If he hurts you, I'll kill him."

I giggled.

"Oh dad your to over protective!" I laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

---Kiba---

I let out a sigh.

I'm glad that's over with.

---Flashback---

"Let's..have.. a ..break." I said to Akamaru still panting.

He barked in agreement as we both dropped to the ground out of breath.

"I wouldn't be resting anytime soon." said a voice that I knew all to well.

I jumped up and truned to find Kakashi leaning aganist a tree reading his book.  

"Oh! H-hey Kakashi-sensai!" I said way to nervousally.  

"You seem a little on edge Kiba. Something you wana tell me?"  He said, eyes still on his book.

"Oh n-no nothing!" I stuttered.  

"Oh really? Nothing to do with you or Kasumi?"  

"D-did she t-tell you?" I asked now a little unsure.  

"Did she tell me what?" he said as he shut his book and stared at me with his one visable eye.  

Oh shit. Now I'm in for it.   

"Oh-ugh nothing!"   

"Really? Because I've heard a few rumors going around that you two are going out."  

I gulped. Please don't kill me! I can't die! Not today!  

"Kiba.."  

"OK! Yes were going out!" I yelled and then covered my mouth after I realised what I had said.    

Suddenly the sky around us went dark. There was thunder and dark clouds surrounding him. WHEN DID THE SKY CHANGE!?  I swallowed the lump in my throat and then spoke.  

"Kakashi-sensei! I really like Kasumi and if you can't accept that then..well... to bad!"  

He put his book away, and brought his fist back behind him. I shut my eyes waiting for the punch but I suddenly felt a hand on my head.  

"Well if you really like her, that's ok then," I suddenly felt a huge wave of relief fall over me as I let out the breath I was holding in.  

He then lowered his head, so we were now at eye level.

"But...If you hurt her, I will make sure you never see the light of day again," he said with a smile before walking away.