Chapter 8

---Kasumi---

So after Sasuke's match, there were heaps more that went by:

Shino Aburame vs Zaku Abumi, that match was a tad weird/creepy cause of Shino's bugs o.0

Misumi vs Kankuro. That was over fast, Kankuro seems pretty strong.

Sakura Haruno vs Ino Yamanaka that was a good match but it got really boring cause it took too long so I lost interest like everyone else in the arena.

Ten Ten vs Temari I gotta say, I liked that match. Ten Ten can be way to over confident and to be honest, all she does is throw things, where as her opponent Temari, wow I thought she was super cool with an awesome Jitsu!

Shikamaru Nara vs Tsuchi Kin. Now that was a good match! I gotta say, I didn't think Shikamaru's jitsu was all that good but the way he uses it and his tactics are awesome. I guess that's just something that makes him so strong even if he doesn't look it.

But now those matches are all over. I can't wait to see who's next!

I wasn't listening to Kiba go on about who's left to battle, I just kept watching the board.

OMG.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka.

"Yeah! It's here! It's here at last! The moment I've been waiting for! Finally I get a chance to show what I've got!" yelled Naruto as he jumped up and down excited.

"Look at that! It's us against the kid! Hey Akamaru, I think you and I just won the lottery!"

"Arff!"

"I wouldn't be so sure Kiba," I said with a small smirk on my face.

He looked at me and laughed.

"You don't seriously think that the kid could beat me do you?! Hah I'll show you Kasumi! And when I do, you have to do anything I say!"

An anime vein popped in my head,

"I'm your girlfriend! Not your slave!" I yelled pissed.

He grinned.

"If I lose, I'll do anything one thing you say!"

My vein disappeared and a huge smile flashed across my face.

"Well my money's on Naruto then!" I said with a grin before he jumped down to the arena.

"Do-do you think..Kiba will win?" asked Hinata. I could tell she wanted to cheer for Naruto. It's sooo obvious she has a thing for him.

"No I don't," I said truthfully.

"That's some nice confidence you have in your boyfriend!" said Kurani smiling.

I grinned.

"Well he's being to cocky and Naruto is stronger then he looks."

I said turning and walking over to Kakashi, not bothering to wait for her reply.

"Now the 7th match, Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka,"

"I've been waiting forever for this! Sorry Kiba, don't take it personally if I blow you away,"

"Ah! That's just what I was gona say!" yelled Kiba, "Only not so politely! Right Akamaru?"

"Argf!"

I giggled as they continued to argue. So they're both cocky. Well to be honest I don't know who's going to win now but my money's on Naruto.