Chapter 19

Dedicated to KrystalDreams14 cause you always vote and comment!! Thanks!! It means a lot!!

Anyways everyone enjoy!! 

_________________________________________

---Kiba---

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face, and I was hugging... a pillow? I sat up streaching. Where'd Kasumi go? 

I scanned the room and saw Akamaru sitting at the foot of my bed, and everythin was-

My thoughts were cut off when I looked next to me on my bedside table, there was a folded up piece of paper. What the hell? I thought. I don't remember that. I opened the paper and froze.

There, written on the paper was one word, one word written in beautiful cursive hand writing. Hand writing that I reconised all too well. 

Goodbye.

I contiuned to stare at the paper. Kasumi? What the- I was cut off again, when next to the paper was the necklace...  the necklace that I gave to Kasumi only a week ago. 

No. I thought gripping the paper tighter. Don't tell me..

---Kakashi---

I woke up in my bed still in my ninja outfit. What happened? I wondered. The last thing I remember was Kasumi- I suddenly froze.

I ran to her room to find it empty. She wasn't there and neither was her bag. She didn't go on a mission did she? She wouldn't have taken her stuff if someone kidnapped her. No. They wouldn't be able to anyway.

I went back to the kitchen, looking for something. I looked at everything until I saw the cups from last night in the sink. 

After I drank that tea... I felt sleep coming over me... I picked up both cups and inside of one, was some un-disolved powder.

No.. she couldn't have...

---Tsunade---

I sat in my office looking at the all the paper work. Ugh. I thought. What a bore. I hate this stuff. 

I grabbed a pen but before I could do anything, I heard somone calling me and they were getting closer.

"LADY TSUNADE!!" they yelled.

Ugh. It's too earily in the morning for this, I thought. Can't they- my thoughts were cut off when KIba came bursting into my room with Akamaru at his side.

"LADY TSUNADE!!" he yelled huffing. "It's Kasumi!! She's gone!!"

I froze. 

Suddenly Kakashi appeared running in behind him.

"Tsunade, Kasumi wasn't here this morning, did you give her a mission!?" asked Kakashi sort of calm but also worry in his voice.

"What!?" I yelled making myself sound angry and suprised although I was suprised. She can't have already left! We need her for just a it longer!! She wasn't supposed to leave until another 3 weeks..

"She...She was with me last night.." started Kiba but his voice was fading. "We..we were sleepig together."

In an instant, Kakashi had him up against the wall with his arm pressed to Kiba's throat.

"YOU WERE WHAT!!??" he yelled.

"NO!! NOT LIKE THAT!!"

"KAKASHI!" I yelled losing my temper. "THIS ISN'T THE TIME FR THAT! LET HIM GO NOW!"

Kakashi's daughter, is in love with Kiba!? (naruto fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara