Chapter 6

--Kasumi--

I slowly opened my eyes to find I was in a hospital bed. I looked down to see if I could see my injuries but instead, I saw I was in one of those hospital gowns. EW.

I looked around and found I was in a simple room, there was a window on my left, which covered most of the wall, and next to me also on the left was a chair with my cloths folded up on it. Straight ahead against the wall was just a normal closet.

"Bout time you woke up," said a voice from my right. It was Dad's voice.

And sure enough, I turned to look and there he was, sitting next to me on my right, reading one of his perverted books as usual.

"Oh hey dad," I said as I began to stretch my arms out in front of me. Man my body feels stiff. How long was I out?

"Don't you 'oh hey dad' me!" he said snapping his book shut.

Oh shit. Here comes the lecture...

"What happened? And why did you suddenly disappear!? And you always hide you chakra so I never have any idea where you are!"

I just woke up and he's already yelling at me. Could this get any more annoying?

"Dad! Your giving me a headache! Just shut up! One fucken question at a time!" I groaned as I slowly tried sitting up, stopping half way when a sharp pain ran through my leg.

Fuck. 

"Sorry Kasumi," he said after seeing that I still wasn't a 100%.

"It's ok." I said using my arms to push me backwards, so my back was leaning against the wall for support.

It was silent for a moment. I took a quick glance around and saw there was a daisy chain that wasn't finished on my bedside table.

Kiba. I thought and it brought a smile to my face. He never could finish daisy chains could he?

"Now." I said looking back at dad with a calm face. "What was you're first question?"

---Kiba---

I let out a small frustrated sigh. I can't believe this, I thought. Here I am, in the middle of the first chunin exam and I don't understand any of these questions and I have no idea how Kasumi is!!

UGH!!

I felt Akamaru nudge my arm which snapped me out of my thoughts. He whined ever so quietly so only I could hear.

I could tell he was worried about me but he was also worried about Kasumi just like me.

I patted his head gently. 'Don't worry,' I mouthed, 'I'll focus now.'

--Kasumi--

"Are you kidding me!?" I practically yelled at dad next to me.

I've been out for fucken ages! Heck the Chūnin exams have already started!

"Wait wait. Hold on a second." I said. "Let me get this straight. I was out for like two weeks!!?? Why was I out for so long!? I only had about 3 broken ribs!"

Dad sighed and face palmed.

"DON'T FACE PALM ME!" I yelled getting really annoyed right now. This old man thinks he can face palm me!? Yeah right.

"Kasumi calm down."

"I. AM. CALM."

"Look, you were out for so long because you broken 5 of your ribs, 2 bones in your leg, 1 in your arm and your neck was almost broken!"